Content Writer Jobs In NashikFebruary 21, 2017
Administrative Associate Jobs In NashikFebruary 22, 2017
Jobs Safari one of the fastest growing and leading placement consultancies in Nashik is providing Accountant and Cashier Jobs in Nashik. To apply for the Accountant and Cashier Jobs in Nashik please read the below mentioned details carefully. The details about the Accountant and Cashier Jobs in Nashik are as below.
Hiring: Accountant and Cashier
Number Of Positions: 2
Experience: 1 to 3 years
Salary: Best in the Industry
Work Location: Nashik
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Accurately and efficiently operate cash registers
- Operate bar code scanning equipment
- Ensure that there is sufficient cash in the cash drawer
- Maintain correct cash balances at cash registers
- Sort, count and wrap coins and currency
- Process payments made with cash, checks, credit cards, and debit cards
- Process returns and exchanges
- Be aware of all promotions and advertisements that affect product prices
- Maintain a clean checkout area
- Communicate company policies and procedures to customers
- The first duty of cashier is to greet the customers entering into organization
- Handling all the cash transaction of an organization
- Receive payment by cash, cheques, credit card etc
- Checking daily cash accounts
- Guiding and solving queries of customer
- Providing training and assistance to new joined cashier
- Maintaining monthly, weekly and daily report of transactions
- Managing all the cash transactions in their workplace
- Maintaining daily account of the daily transactions
- Balancing the daily account at the end of each day
- Checking the daily cash balance
- Interacting with the customers that come to the counter
- Solving all their cash related queries
- Checking for the price of products and any discounts or offers
- Receiving coupons and deducting the said amount from the customers
- Organizing all the work they do and maintaining the accounting records
- Reporting discrepancies they find within the accounts to their superiors
- Making daily, weekly and monthly transaction reports
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Guides accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Secures financial information by completing database backups.
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
- Complies with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
- Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Accomplishes the result by performing the duty.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
To apply for this position, please click on the button below.