Marketing And Sales Manager Jobs In NashikFebruary 23, 2017
Travel Agent Jobs In NashikFebruary 24, 2017
Jobs Safari one of the fastest growing and leading placement consultancies in Nashik is providing Administration Coordinator Jobs in Nashik. To apply for the Administration Coordinator Jobs in Nashik please read the below mentioned details carefully. The details about the Administration Coordinator Jobs in Nashik are as below.
Hiring: Administration Coordinator
Number Of Positions: 2
Experience: 1 to 2 years
Salary: Best in the Industry
Work Location: Nashik
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Maintains administrative workflow by studying methods; implementing cost reductions; developing reporting procedures.
- Creates and revises systems and procedures by analyzing operating practices; studying utilization of micro-computer and software technologies; evaluating personnel and technological requirements; implementing changes.
- Develops administrative staff by providing information, educational opportunities, and coaching.
- Resolves administrative problems by analyzing information; identifying and communication solutions.
- Maintains rapport with customers, managers, and employees by arranging continuing contacts; researching and developing new services and methods; setting priorities; resolving problem situations.
- Follow office workflow procedures to ensure maximum efficiency
- Maintain files and records with effective filing systems
- Support other teams with various administrative tasks (redirecting calls, disseminating correspondence, scheduling meetings etc.)
- Greet and assist visitors when they arrive at the office
- Monitor office expenditures and handle all office contracts (rent, service etc.)
- Perform basic bookkeeping activities and update the accounting system
- Deal with customer complaints or issues
- Monitor office supplies inventory and place orders
- Assist in vendor relationship management
- Maintains suggestion system by directing and controlling administrative technical aspects in accordance with management directives.
- Provides information by answering questions and requests.
- Maintains continuity of work operations by documenting and communicating needed actions to management; discovering irregularities; determining continuing needs.
- Guides employee actions by researching, developing, writing, and updating administrative policies, procedures, methods, and guidelines; communicating developments to management.
- Completes administrative projects by identifying and implementing new technology and resources; redesigning systems; recommending re-deployment of designated resources.
- Accomplishes department and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Acts as resource person regarding the unit’s policies and procedures. Resolves problems within area of responsibility. Consults relevant documentation and liaises with appropriate resource persons to obtain and provide information on diverse and complex issues.
- Participates in ensuring the smooth functioning of the unit. Recommends procedural changes to enable unit to function more effectively. Collaborates with supervisor and others in establishing work priorities. Follows up on and ensures appropriate implementation of decisions made by supervisor.
- Updates, prepares and coordinates publication of documents such as publicity brochures, departmental handbooks, and annual reports. Drafts correspondence and other short documents of a complex nature. Formats documents and edits for grammar, spelling and accuracy. Takes notes and types various documents such as correspondence, reports, memos. Signs certain documents.
- Provides confidential secretarial and administrative support for the principal executive or executives, to include managing the schedule/calendar, making travel arrangements, screening and handling telephone communications, greeting and directing visitors, and dealing wih administrative problems and inquiries as appropriate.
- Serves as a primary point of direct administrative contact and liaison with other offices, individuals, and external institutions and agencies on a range of specified issues; organizes and facilitates meetings, conferences, and other special events, as required.
- Gathers, enters, and/or updates data to maintain departmental records and databases, as appropriate; establishes and maintains files and records for the office.
- Monitors and coordinates accounting activities as appropriate, and prepares internal reports for management; participates in budget planning and management, as required.
- Administers accounts for unit. Prepares budgets or budget proposals. Monitors and reconciles various accounts, statements, and reports. Identifies and analyses discrepancies and errors. Corrects errors and follows up on problems. Records expenses and provides account statements on request.
- Compiles information in order to prepare grant applications, liaises with other institutions in this compilation, and coordinates their submission. Acts as a resource person concerning internal policies and procedures and those of granting agencies. Ensures information is complete and that the guidelines are followed.
- Maintains personnel files and completes documentation for payment, postings, appointments, promotions, nominations, sabbatical leaves, absences, and other administrative forms. Explains procedures to follow. Ensures that deadlines are met.
- Participates in activities related to student affairs such as admission, pre-registration, registration, financial aid and international student-related issues. Keeps track of enrolments, course changes, reporting student standings, loans, bursaries and scholarship awards. Refers problems outside of area of expertise to appropriate resource persons or official.
- Assists with project development and planning to ensure more efficient service and organization of the office.
- Composes and prepares written documentation and correspondence for the office; screens and evaluates incoming and outgoing correspondence and prepares responses as appropriate.
- Assists in the coordination, supervision, and completion of special projects as appropriate.
- Coordinates and oversees the day-to-day management of supplies, equipment, and facilities for the organization, as appropriate, to include maintenance, inventory management, logistics, security, and related activities.
- May supervise personnel which may include recommendations for hiring, performance evaluation, training, work allocation, and problem resolution.
- Enhances professional growth and development through participation in educational programs, current literature, in-service meetings, and workshops.
- May serve as Campus Security Authority as outlined by the Clery Act.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- Maintains supervisor’s agenda. Sets up appointments, reminds supervisor of appointments and organizes schedule according to priorities.
- Provides information to callers and visitors. Determines reason for call or visit and prepares necessary documents. Directs callers and visitors to appropriate resource persons. Assesses need for intervention of other resource persons and arranges appointments as necessary.
- Screens and sorts mail. Prepares files attaching appropriate supporting documentation and researching information as required. Responds to requests within area of responsibility. Notes required actions and ensures follow-up.
- Schedules meetings, contacts participants and books meeting rooms. Assists with preparation of agenda. Attends meetings, takes minutes, and follows up on decisions within area of responsibility.
- Coordinates arrangements for events such as symposia and conferences. Makes travel arrangements.
- Uses a variety of software. Maintains computerized information systems and participates in their development to improve efficiency within the unit. Acts as a resource person concerning the use of software. Explains and demonstrates the use of software, resolves problems within area of expertise, and liaises with computer resource persons as required. Maintains and updates administrative files. Maintains filing systems and arranges for archiving.
- Ensures inventory and purchases supplies and equipment. Arranges for servicing of office equipment. Sells some items such as course notes and maintains cash box.
- Uses standard office equipment such as personal computer, typewriter, calculator, photocopier and fax machine.
To apply for this position, please click on the button below.