Construction Manager Jobs In NashikFebruary 28, 2017
Associate Human Resources Jobs In NashikMarch 1, 2017
Jobs Safari one of the fastest growing and leading placement consultancies in Nashik is providing Administration Manager Jobs in Nashik. To apply for the Administration Manager Jobs in Nashik please read the below mentioned details carefully. The details about the Administration Manager Jobs in Nashik are as below.
Hiring: Administration Manager
Qualification: Bachelor’s in Business Administration
Experience: 3 to 5 year into Administration
Salary: Best in the industry
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Maintains administrative staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees; maintaining a safe and secure work environment; developing personal growth opportunities.
- Accomplishes staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures.
- Provides supplies by identifying needs for reception, switchboard, mailroom, and kitchen; establishing policies, procedures, and work schedules.
- Provides communication systems by identifying needs; evaluating options; maintaining equipment; approving invoices.
- Purchases printed materials and forms by obtaining requirements; negotiating price, quality, and delivery; approving invoices.
- Operate and maintain the general administration functions by:
- Manage staff to prepare (in consultation with the State Managers) the input documentation for the creditors and debtors system for all branches
- Controlling and reporting the Aged Debtors function
- Keeping the Finance and Administration Manager briefed on the status of all administrative functions, particularly those related to budget control items
- Maintaining all Monthly Contract Invoicing and including adjustments and Sales Ledger; reviewing monthly invoices and sending (where applicable)
- Preparing (as required) invoices for major clients
- Managing the dispersal and book-keeping for Petty Cash
- Plan and coordinate administrative procedures and systems and devise ways to streamline processes
- Recruit and train personnel and allocate responsibilities and office space
- Assess staff performance and provide coaching and guidance to ensure maximum efficiency
- Ensure the smooth and adequate flow of information within the company to facilitate other business operations
- Manage schedules and deadlines
- Maintaining relevant registers of transactions
- Checking the Cost Volume Profit and assisting with the preparation of Monthly Reports (in particular margin analysis)
- Responding to, and managing all relevant requirements applicable to the position arising from Menzies Industrial Relations Management Strategy and Project IR Plan concerning the NSW Government Cleaning Contract
- Ensure cost tracking reports are up to date at all times
- Preparing the input documentation for the creditors and debtors system but not processing until the relevant manager has approved the batches
- Only preparing those invoices as directed by the relevant Manager
- Ensuring that all the administration activities are conducted in accordance with the Administration procedures
- Monitor inventory of office supplies and the purchasing of new material with attention to budgetary constraints
- Monitor costs and expenses to assist in budget preparation
- Oversee facilities services, maintenance activities and tradespersons (e.g electricians)
- Organize and supervise other office activities (recycling, renovations, event planning etc.)
- Ensure operations adhere to policies and regulations
- Keep abreast with all organizational changes and business developments
- Completes special projects by organizing and coordinating information and requirements; planning, arranging, and meeting schedules; monitoring results.
- Provides historical reference by developing and utilizing filing and retrieval systems.
- Improves program and service quality by devising new applications; updating procedures; evaluating system results with users.
- Achieves financial objectives by anticipating requirements; submitting information for budget preparation; scheduling expenditures; monitoring costs; analyzing variances.
- Maintains continuity among corporate, division, and local work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; benchmarking professional standards; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
To apply for this position, please click on the button below.