Physiotherapist Jobs In NashikMarch 6, 2017
Office Clerk Jobs In NashikMarch 6, 2017
Jobs Safari one of the fastest growing and leading placement consultancy in Nashik is providing Administration Supervisor Jobs in Nashik. To apply for the Administration Supervisor Jobs in Nashik please read the below mentioned details carefully. The details about the Administration Supervisor Jobs in Nashik are as below.
Hiring: Administration Supervisor
Qualification: Bachelor’s in Business Administration or any relevant field
Experience: 0 to 1 year into Office Administration
Salary: Best in the industry
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Consult with managers and other personnel to resolve problems in areas such as equipment performance, output quality, and work schedules.
- Coordinate activities with other supervisory personnel, and with other work units or departments.
- Develop work schedules according to budgets and workloads.
- Discuss job performance problems with employees in order to identify causes and issues, and to work on resolving problems.
- Implement corporate and departmental policies, procedures, and service standards in conjunction with management.
- Manages day to day responsibilities to ensure associates are in the best position to meet client/customer goals.
- Responsible for maintaining accurate associate timekeeping, paid time off, and appointments.
- Responsible for resolving associate conflicts, concerns, opportunities so that associates can effectively do their job. Keep Manager informed of any critical issues.
- Encourage and foster associate development through daily interactions and feedback. Demonstrate Confidentiality and professionalism
- Responsible for setting associate goals and for providing the tools and resources to allow associates to reach those goals.
- Interpret and communicate work procedures and company policies to staff.
- Monitor inventory levels, and requisition or purchase supplies as needed.
- Supervise the work of office, administrative, or customer service employees to ensure adherence to quality standards, deadlines, and proper procedures, correcting errors or problems.
- Evaluate employees’ job performance and conformance to regulations, and recommend appropriate personnel action.
- Providing general support such as answering telephones, recording and issuing messages, scheduling appointments, and arranging meetings and conferences as directed
- Monitoring inventories and ordering supplies, equipment, and postage as needed
- Validating vendor/customer bills for accuracy by completing check request and routes to appropriate personnel
- Responsible for maintaining and building relationships with clients and employees
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Experience supervising at least two people in a previous position
- The ability to drive employees and business
- Someone who loves to be hands on with their position
- Maintaining personnel records and coordinating new employee orientation activities; maintaining all agency files, including storage and retrieval of all records
- Accepting referral calls and forwarding to the appropriate professional staff
- Running daily reports, checking orders sent and received, and following up as needed
- Maintaining and submitting payroll and distributing payroll checks
- Updating emergency call tree and coordinating emergency drills; performing office safety inspections and maintaining Employee Infection Control Log
To apply for this position, please click on the button below.