Accountant And Cashier Jobs In NashikFebruary 22, 2017
Architect Jobs In NashikFebruary 22, 2017
Jobs Safari one of the fastest growing and leading placement consultancies in Nashik is providing Administrative Associate Jobs in Nashik. To apply for the Administrative Associate Jobs in Nashik please read the below mentioned details carefully. The details about the Administrative Associate Jobs in Nashik are as below.
Hiring: Administrative Associate
Number Of Positions: 2
Experience: 1 to 3 years into Administration
Salary: Best in the Industry
Work Location: Nashik
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Answer and direct phone calls
- Organize and schedule appointments
- Plan meetings and take detailed minutes
- Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
- Develop and maintain a filing system
- Structure, organize, and maintain personnel records to ensure confidentiality and the expedite retrieval.
- Assist with editing human resources communications content including company announcements, presentations, policies, forms, training material and job descriptions etc.
- Answer employee questions as able, including benefits questions and refer other questions or concerns to appropriate resource as needed.
- Provide friendly customer service as a reflection of the HR department
- Create and maintain latest revisions of human resources forms and maintain latest revisions of human resources policies.
- Order corporate stationary.
- Update organizational charts on a monthly basis.
- Provide primary back up receptionist support for breaks and absences.
- Assist with training system updates and training attendance.
- Assist HR department with planning and executing employee events.
- Prepare Nonin packets of information for candidates, new hires and employee benefits.
- Process online candidate background investigations.
- Register employees for external training/development courses.
- Process department bills and credit card statements by coding, tracking, ensuring proper signatures are obtained, routing, and coordinating with Accounting for payment.
- Update and maintain office policies and procedures
- Order office supplies and research new deals and suppliers
- Maintain contact lists
- Book travel arrangements
- Submit and reconcile expense reports
- Provide general support to visitors
- Send/ship items when necessary for HR department and deliver items to HR team which have been received.
- Assist in checking references when requested.
- Process background checks.
- Post jobs on various job boards and assist with interview scheduling as the business demands.
- Process benefits/employee changes to payroll
- Cross check benefits billing reconciliation
- Coordinate safety committee activities and resolutions
- Data entry into various HR related systems
- Update SharePoint, Whiteboard and postings
- Assist HR team in automation projects
- Maintain building security access maintenance
- Process employment verifications
- Act as the point of contact for internal and external clients
- Liaise with executive and senior administrative assistants to handle requests and queries from senior managers
- Maintains workflow by studying methods; implementing cost reductions; and developing reporting procedures.
- Creates and revises systems and procedures by analyzing operating practices, recordkeeping systems, forms control, office layout, and budgetary and personnel requirements; implementing changes.
- Develops administrative staff by providing information, educational opportunities, and experiential growth opportunities.
- Resolves administrative problems by coordinating preparation of reports, analyzing data, and identifying solutions.
- Monitors or oversees the monitoring of a variety of account expenditures; maintains and reconciles budgets for various accounts; advises and/or determines which expenditures are within the budget guidelines; informs management of irregularities and proceeds with corrective action.
- Provides administrative support to supervisor in areas such as maintaining supervisor’s calendar and maintaining record-keeping systems; develops and maintains databases and/or spreadsheets; prepares special and recurring reports containing specialized or sensitive information.
- Orders supplies, furniture, equipment and/or textbooks in accordance with department guidelines; authorizes/ approves expenditures or actions for administrative and operational need sometimes requiring high level signatures.
- Provides office operations support such as preparing and composing confidential correspondence on own initiative, receiving and screening telephone calls and visitors, and screening and prioritizing mail.
- Coordinates faculty, staff, student, and Graduate Assistant recruitment activities, including interview, selection, appointment, promotion and/or tenure processes; processes PAF’s, HPR’s, payroll, scholarship application/waiver, and student worker time sheets.
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Provides information by answering questions and requests.
- Maintains supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
- Executes and coordinates office operations such as office moves, meetings, conferences, workshops, convocations and/or special events; coordinates building and equipment maintenance requests; maintains keys and key log for department.
- Responds to inquiries providing information requiring comprehensive knowledge of university policies and procedures; interprets administrative decisions and policies to other staff.
- Prioritizes and arranges meetings, conferences, and appointments for supervisor; makes all necessary travel arrangements and itineraries; prepares and files travel authorization and travel vouchers for supervisor, faculty, staff, and/or guest lecturers; determines and prepares background materials needed.
- Serves as liaison to faculty, staff, students, alumni and the general public in facilitating university programs, request for information or complaints.
- Coordinates course and room scheduling related to academic instruction; respond to students and faculty regarding course programming issues; communicates with faculty regarding deadlines for student grades, convocation, and the like; processes program of study, petitions, grade changes, degree changes, and other necessary forms for students/graduate students.
- May supervise or coordinate the activities of subordinates including orienting and training new staff.
- Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning administrative projects; expediting work results.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
To apply for this position, please click on the button below.