Administrative Associate Jobs In NashikFebruary 22, 2017
Back Office Manager Jobs In NashikFebruary 22, 2017
Jobs Safari one of the fastest growing and leading placement consultancies in Nashik is providing Architect Jobs in Nashik. To apply for the Architect Jobs in Nashik please read the below mentioned details carefully. The details about the Architect Jobs in Nashik are as below.
Number Of Positions: 4
Experience: 2 to 4 years into Architecture
Salary: Best in the Industry
Work Location: Nashik
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Discuss the ideas, objectives, requirements and budget of a project and in some cases help to select a site;
- Consult with other professionals about design;
- Assess the needs of the building and its users and advise the client on the practicality of their project;
- Prepare and present feasibility reports and design proposals to the client;
- Assess the impact on the local environment;
- Control project from start to finish to ensure high quality, innovative and functional design
- Take the “brief” to identify clients’ needs and put together feasibility reports and design proposals
- Develop ideas keeping in mind client’s needs, building’s usage and environmental impact
- Produce detailed blueprints and make any necessary corrections
- Compile project specifications
- Use IT in design and project management, specifically using computer-aided design software;
- Keep within financial budgets and deadlines;
- Produce detailed workings, drawings and specifications;
- Specify the nature and quality of materials required;
- Prepare tender applications and presentations;
- Negotiate with contractors and other professionals;
- Prepare applications for planning and building control departments;
- Draw up tender documents for contracts;
- Project manage and help to coordinate the work of contractors;
- Control a project from start to finish;
- Carry out regular site visits to check on progress and ensure that the project is running on time and to budget;
- Resolve problems and issues that arise during construction;
- Ensure that the environmental impact of the project is managed.
- Designs projects and/or review architectural or engineering plans, specifications and contract documents to ensure compliance with government codes, laws and regulations.
- Advises Subcontractors on the interpretation of plans, recommends changes when necessary.
- Prepares and/or review preliminary designs, working drawings, specifications and cost estimates related to the project.
- Provides technical expertise in development or review of policies and procedures in relation to architectural structures and systems and construction/safety codes.
- Researches literature and maintain knowledge of current building materials, structural, mechanical and electrical system codes and methods of application.
- Reviews Subcontractor’s shop drawings to ensure compliance with specifications and contract agreements by checking them for technical accuracy according to accepted guidelines.
- Keep within budgets and timelines
- Ensure that all works are carried out to specific standards, building codes, guidelines and regulations
- Make on site visits to check on project status and report on project
- Cooperate and liaise with construction professionals
- Follow architectural trends and advancements
- Works with customers and Clients to gather facts, defines design and space planning problems, conceptualize possible solutions and secure approvals of proposals.
- Reviews product literature, analyzes materials and determines appropriateness for application to projects.
- Provides advice and develop design documents to initiate and modify architectural, interior design and space planning solutions.
- Performs design drafting including preliminary drawings, working drawings and full detail drawings for architectural, structural and mechanical works associated with building construction or improvement projects.
- Provides finish selections including color palettes, carpet and wall finishes, lighting and other various interior selections.
To apply for this position, please click on the button below.