Deputy Purchase Manager Jobs In NashikFebruary 24, 2017
Accounting Manager Jobs In NashikFebruary 27, 2017
Jobs Safari one of the fastest growing and leading placement consultancies in Nashik is providing Assistant Production Manager Jobs in Nashik. To apply for the Assistant Production Manager Jobs in Nashik please read the below mentioned details carefully. The details about the Assistant Production Manager Jobs in Nashik are as below.
Hiring: Assistant Production Manager
Number Of Positions: 2
Experience: 2 to 3 years
Salary: Best in the Industry
Work Location: Nashik
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Plans, organize and controls activities of production. Responsible for production plan preparation of production department.
- Resolve production problems involving materials and assembly which affect the over-all production operations to ensure timely products delivery and/or shipment.
- Negotiates and discuss with operation management regarding forecast/future business volume and adjustment of shipping commitments due to production constraints.
- Assist & plan production schedule for the job.
- Work & implement standard operating procedures.
- Maximise effectiveness of production team.
- Supervise daily set-ups of complete unit.
- Conduct required inspections on routine basis/specific intervals.
- Minimize rejection ratio & reduce costs as well.
- Take corrective measures wherever required.
- Well acquainted with knowledge of cutting and closing.
- Well acquainted with production process of Safety Shoes, Preferably Uppers.
- Formulates section’s monthly responsibility center budget forecast, validates its accuracy through actual expenses, make action plans for the next month activity and also establish annual and monthly action plan together with the supervisor.
- Review and approves monthly production schedule for the month execution of production plan.
- Oversee the production process, drawing up a production schedule;
- Ensure that the production is cost effective;
- Decide what resources are required;
- Draft a timescale for the job;
- Estimate costs and set the quality standards;
- Monitor the production processes and adjust schedules as needed;
- Be responsible for the selection and maintenance of equipment;
- Monitor product standards and implement quality-control programmes;
- Liaise among different departments, e.g. suppliers, managers;
- Work with managers to implement the company’s policies and goals;
- Ensure that health and safety guidelines are followed;
- Supervise and motivate a team of workers;
- Review worker performance;
- Identify training needs.
- Review and approve disciplinary action, leave application, overtime work, section monthly reports, ISO documents and other matter related to employee’s compensation.
- Conducts probationary, annual performance, profile review of each employee and recommends performance increase, retraining, lateral transfer, salary increase and termination. Counseling and request for retraining shall be done or those members who failed to meet the required performance in the department.
- Prepares manpower forecast.
- Performs other incidental and related duties as required by the Department and General Manager.
To apply for this position, please click on the button below.