Administration Manager Jobs In NashikFebruary 28, 2017
Electrical Engineering Jobs In NashikMarch 1, 2017
Jobs Safari one of the fastest growing and leading placement consultancies in Nashik is providing Associate Human Resources Jobs in Nashik. To apply for the Associate Human Resources Jobs in Nashik please read the below mentioned details carefully. The details about the Associate Human Resources Jobs in Nashik are as below.
Hiring: Associate Human Resources
Qualification: Bachelor’s in Human Resources or any relevant field
Experience: 1 to 3 year into Human Resources
Salary: Best in the industry
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Proven experience as an HR assistant, staff assistant or relevant human resources/administrative position
- PC literacy (MS Office, in particular)
- Hands on experience with an HRIS or HRMS
- Familiarity with ATS software and resume databases
- Basic knowledge of labour law
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong communications skills
- Provides information by answering communications; referring special communications to appropriate person.
- Obtains and orients temporary help by forwarding requirements and criteria to temporary services; providing information and directions.
- Maintains human resources records by maintaining applications, résumés, and applicant logs.
- Verifies candidates background by contacting references.
- Enrolls new employees by issuing forms and applications; verifying completion.
- Helps employees by explaining benefit programs.
- Avoids legal challenges by complying with legal requirements.
- Maintains manager and employee confidence by keeping human resources information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading technical publications.
- Accomplishes human resources and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Assist with day to day operations of the HR functions and duties
- Provide clerical and administrative support to Human Resources executives
- Compile and update employee records (hard and soft copies)
- Process documentation and prepare reports relating to personnel activities (staffing, recruitment, training, grievances, performance evaluations etc)
- Coordinate HR projects (meetings, training, surveys etc) and take minutes
- Deal with employee requests regarding human resources issues, rules, and regulations
- Assist in payroll preparation by providing relevant data (absences, bonus, leaves, etc)
- Communicate with public services when necessary
- Properly handle complaints and grievance procedures
- Coordinate communication with candidates and schedule interviews
- Conduct initial orientation to newly hired employees
- Assist our recruiters to source candidates and update our database
- Assisting with day to day operations of the HR functions and duties
- Providing clerical and administrative support to Human Resources executives
- Compiling and update employee records (hard and soft copies)
- Substantiates applicants’ skills by administering and scoring tests.
- Schedules examinations by coordinating appointments.
- Welcomes new employees to the organization by conducting orientation.
- Provides payroll information by collecting time and attendance records.
- Submits employee data reports by assembling, preparing, and analyzing data.
- Maintains employee information by entering and updating employment and status-change data.
- Provides secretarial support by entering, formatting, and printing information; organizing work; answering the telephone; relaying messages; maintaining equipment and supplies.
- Maintains employee confidence and protects operations by keeping human resource information confidential.
- Maintains quality service by following organization standards.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing publications.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
To apply for this position, please click on the button below.