Architect Jobs In NashikFebruary 22, 2017
Business Manager Jobs In NashikFebruary 22, 2017
Jobs Safari one of the fastest growing and leading placement consultancies in Nashik is providing Back Office Manager Jobs in Nashik. To apply for the Back Office Manager Jobs in Nashik please read the below mentioned details carefully. The details about the Back Office Manager Jobs in Nashik are as below.
Hiring: Back Office Manager
Number Of Positions: 3
Experience: 1 to 3 years into Administration
Salary: Best in the Industry
Work Location: Nashik
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Serve as the point person for office manager duties including:
- Maintenance, Mailing, Supplies, Equipment, Bills, Errands, Shopping
- Schedule meetings and appointments
- Organize the office layout and order stationery and equipment
- Maintain the office condition and arrange necessary repairs
- Partner with HR to update and maintain office policies as necessary
- Organize office operations and procedures
- Coordinate with IT department on all office equipment
- Ensure that all items are invoiced and paid on time
- Manage contract and price negotiations with office vendors, service providers and office lease
- Manage office G&A budget, ensure accurate and timely reporting
- Assist and support administrative staff in their day to day operations.
- Assist and coordinate with sales and marketing teams.
- Conduct marketing research, document and report to the marketing department.
- Support sales staff in handling and documenting customer accounts.
- Provide general support to visitors
- Assist in the onboarding process for new hires
- Address employees queries regarding office management issues (e.g. stationery, Hardware and travel arrangements)
- Liaise with facility management vendors, including cleaning, catering and security services
- Plan in-house or off-site activities, like parties, celebrations and conferences
- Maintains office services by organizing office operations and procedures; preparing payroll; controlling correspondence; designing filing systems; reviewing and approving supply requisitions; assigning and monitoring clerical functions.
- Provides historical reference by defining procedures for retention, protection, retrieval, transfer, and disposal of records.
- Maintains office efficiency by planning and implementing office systems, layouts, and equipment procurement.
- Designs and implements office policies by establishing standards and procedures; measuring results against standards; making necessary adjustments.
- Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Perform competitor product analysis and prepare reports.
- Prepare and reconcile customer balances.
- Correct discrepancies in customer account balances.
- Assist inventory controlling staff in maintaining inventory records.
- Assist front office staff in maintaining the office premises clean and neat.
- Assist front office in preparing, scheduling and organizing meetings, events and appointments.
- Keeps management informed by reviewing and analyzing special reports; summarizing information; identifying trends.
- Maintains office staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintains office staff job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Achieves financial objectives by preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
To apply for this position, please click on the button below.