Back Office Manager Jobs In NashikFebruary 22, 2017
Customer Service Representative Jobs In NashikFebruary 22, 2017
Jobs Safari one of the fastest growing and leading placement consultancies in Nashik is providing Business Manager Jobs in Nashik. To apply for the Business Manager Jobs in Nashik please read the below mentioned details carefully. The details about the Business Manager Jobs in Nashik are as below.
Hiring: Business Manager
Number Of Positions: 1
Qualification: Minimum Bachelors’ in Business Administration or a relevant dagree
Experience: 3 to 5 years into Administration
Salary: Best in the Industry
Work Location: Nashik
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Developing business management goals and objectives that tend to growth and prosperity
- Designing and implementing business plans and strategies to promote the attainment of goals
- Ensuring that the company has the adequate and suitable resources to complete its activities
- Proven experience as business manager or relevant role
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Thorough understanding of diverse business processes and strategy development
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, databases and information systems
- Good understanding of research methods and data analysis techniques
- Develop goals and objectives that tend to growth and prosperity
- Design and implement business plans and strategies to promote the attainment of goals
- Ensure that the company has the adequate and suitable resources to complete its activities (e.g. people, material, equipment etc.)
- Organize and coordinate operations in ways that ensure maximum productivity
- Supervise the work of employees and provide feedback and counsel to improve efficiency and effectiveness
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Maintain relationships with partners/vendors/suppliers
- Gather, analyze and interpret external and internal data and write reports
- Assess overall company performance against objectives
- Represent the company in events, conferences etc.
- Ensure adherence to legal rules and guidelines
To apply for this position, please click on the button below.