Administrative Officer Jobs in NashikMarch 23, 2017
Logistics Manager Jobs In NashikMarch 23, 2017
Jobs Safari, one of the fastest growing and leading placement agency in Nashik is providing Civil Engineering Jobs in Nashik. To apply for the Civil Engineering Jobs in Nashik please read the below mentioned details carefully. The details about the Civil Engineering Jobs in Nashik are as below.
Hiring : Civil Engineer
Positions : 5
Qualifications : BE/B.Tech, Diploma in Civil
Experience : 2-5 years
Salary : Best in Industry
Location : Nashik
Roles & Responsibilities
- Technical and feasibility studies including site investigations
- Knowledge of computer software for developing detailed designs
- Expert in complex calculations
- Liaising with clients and a variety of professionals including architects and subcontractors
- Familiar with job specs and supervising tendering procedures
- Resolving design and development problems
- Managing budgets and project resources
- Scheduling material and equipment purchases and deliveries
- Supervising the project complies with legal requirements, especially health and safety
- Assessing the sustainability and environmental impact of projects
- Ensuring projects run smoothly and structures are completed within budget and on time
- Familiar with mathematical, scientific and IT skills
- Negotiating, supervisory and leadership skills
- Complete knowledge of relevant legislation
- Designs construction projects by studying project concept, architectural drawings, and models.
- Prepares engineering design by collecting and studying reports, maps, drawings, blueprints, aerial photographs and tests on soil composition, terrain, hydrological characteristics, and related topographical and geologic data.
- Determines project costs by calculating labor, material, and related costs.
- Prepares feasibility study by analyzing engineering design; conducting environmental impact studies; assembling data.
- Prepares engineering documents by developing construction specifications, plans, and schedules.
- Confirms adherence to construction specifications and safety standards by monitoring project progress; inspecting construction site; verifying calculations and placements.
- Fulfills project requirements by training and guiding operators.
- Maintains operations by enforcing project and operational policies and procedures.
- Provides engineering information by answering questions and requests.
- Complies with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation; anticipating future legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
- Maintains project data base by writing computer programs; entering data; completing backups.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Must possess strong knowledge of CAD, AutoCAD, Design Skills, Site Development, Database Design, Planning, Conceptual Skills, Legal Compliance, Drafting, LISP, Problem Solving
To apply for this position please click on below Apply button