Assistant Civil Engineer Jobs In NashikMarch 29, 2017
Assistant Logistics Manager Jobs In NashikMarch 29, 2017
Jobs Safari, one of the fastest growing and leading placement agency in Nashik is providing Construction Supervisor Jobs In Nashik. To apply for the Construction Supervisor Jobs In Nashik please read the below mentioned details carefully. The details about the Construction Supervisor Jobs In Nashik are as below.
Hiring : Construction Supervisor
Positions : 3
Qualifications : BE/B.Tech, Diploma in Civil
Experience : 6 months
Salary : 20k-30k
Location : Nashik
Roles & Responsibilities
- Accomplishes construction human resource objectives by selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising job contributions; recommending compensation actions; adhering to policies and procedures.
- Manages sub-contractors by locating, evaluating, and selecting sub-contractors; monitoring and controlling performance.
- Meets operational standards by contributing construction information to strategic plans and reviews; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; identifying construction management system improvements.
- Meets construction budget by monitoring project expenditures; identifying variances; implementing corrective actions; providing non-project annual operating and capital budget information.
- Accomplishes construction project results by defining project purpose and scope; calculating resources required; establishing standards and protocols; allocating resources; scheduling and coordinating staff and sub-contractors; evaluating milestone assumptions and conclusions; resolving design problems; evaluating and implementing change orders.
- Approves construction projects by conducting inspections at critical phases; obtaining approvals from buyers.
- Prevents fines and interruptions by complying with, and enforcing, codes.
- Maintains safe, secure, and healthy work environment by following and enforcing standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations.
- Updates job knowledge by tracking and understanding emerging construction practices and standards; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
To apply for this position please click on below Apply button.