Investor Relation Officer Jobs In NashikMarch 3, 2017
Personal Trainer Jobs In NashikMarch 6, 2017
Jobs Safari one of the fastest growing and leading placement consultancies in Nashik is providing Data Entry Operator Jobs in Nashik. To apply for the Data Entry Operator Jobs in Nashik please read the below mentioned details carefully. The details about the Data Entry Operator Jobs in Nashik are as below.
Hiring: Data Entry Operator
Experience: 1 to 2 year
Salary: Best in the industry
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Inputting customer and account data from source documents within time limits
- Compiling, verifying accuracy and sorting information to prepare source data for computer entry
- Reviewing data for deficiencies or errors, correcting any incompatibilities and checking output
- Accomplishes data entry human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
- Achieves data entry operational objectives by contributing information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems.
- Meets data entry financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Determines data entry service requirements by conducting surveys; forming focus groups; benchmarking best practices; analyzing information and applications.
- Accomplishes day-to-day work operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing data entry policies and procedures.
- Improves data entry quality results by completing audits; identifying trends; determining system improvements; studying, evaluating, and re-designing work processes; implementing changes.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplishes information systems and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Insert customer and account data by inputting text based and numerical information from source documents within time limits
- Compile, verify accuracy and sort information according to priorities to prepare source data for computer entry
- Review data for deficiencies or errors, correct any incompatibilities if possible and check output
- Research and obtain further information for incomplete documents
- Apply data program techniques and procedures
- Generate reports, store completed work in designated locations and perform backup operations
- Scan documents and print files, when needed
- Keep information confidential
- Respond to queries for information and access relevant files
- Comply with data integrity and security policies
- Ensure proper use of office equipment and address any malfunctions
- He or she is responsible to complete the work in the specified deadline.
- He or she is responsible to give the daily status of work or entries which are done by his throughout the working hours.
- He or she is responsible to make good client relationships and manage the full documentation of the work which is done by him.
- He or she is responsible for requesting additional information for documents which are not completed.
- Entering information and files into specified files or forms from the recorded material or hand written pages is also the responsibility of data entry operators.
- To keep the records of different tasks, files and manage proofread reports is the also the responsibility of data entry operator.
- Proven data entry work experience, as a Data entry operator or Office clerk
- Experience with MS Office and data programs
- Familiarity with administrative duties
- Experience using office equipment, like fax machine and scanner
- Typing speed and accuracy
- Excellent knowledge of correct spelling, grammar and punctuation
- Attention to detail
- Organization skills, with an ability to stay focused on assigned tasks
- Prepares source data for entry by opening and sorting mail; verifying and logging receipt of data; obtaining missing data.
- Records data by operating data entry equipment; coding information; resolving processing problems.
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Accomplishes department and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
To apply for this position, please click on the button below.