Executive Assistant Jobs In NashikFebruary 21, 2017
Recruitment Consultant Jobs In NashikFebruary 21, 2017
Jobs Safari one of the fastest growing and leading placement consultancies in Nashik is providing Deputy General Sales Manager Jobs in Nashik. To apply for the Deputy General Sales Manager Jobs in Nashik please read the below mentioned details carefully. The details about the Deputy General Sales Manager Jobs in Nashik are as below.
Hiring: Deputy General Sales Manager
Number Of Positions: 1
Experience: 3 to 5 years into Sales
Salary: Best in the Industry
Work Location: Nashik
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Plan, control and direct activities of the field sales force to secure maximum sales volume and profit target and to develop maximum potential sales from all markets for the Company’s products
- Develop strategies and objectives with regard to revenue, profitability, new products, new business and market opportunities
- Prepare annual sales budget and participate in the determination of market potential and in preparation of sales expenses estimates
- Produce regular reports, analysis & forecast for Senior Management on current market/product development and trend including customer reactions
- Develop marketing policy, recommend product and product line revision as well as pricing policy, other strategies and partnership program with distributors in the region
- Prepare sales targets with reference to the prevailing market situations
- Develops a business plan and sales strategy for the market that ensures attainment of company sales goals and profitability.
- Conducts one-on-one review with all Sales Executives to provide insight for the improvement of Sales Executive’s activity performance.
- Provides timely feed back and business outlook to management regarding performance.
- Provides timely, accurate competitive pricing.
- Handle Key accounts relationships and customer satisfaction.
- Maintain contacts with major accounts, principals and overseas customer service activities
- Supervise sales activities through sales & sales support personnel
- Supports & manage the field sales force, including training & motivation towards agreed objectives
- Design, develop and deliver effective sales management and training programmes to ensure sales force potential is maximized
- Determines annual unit and gross-profit plans by implementing marketing strategies; analyzing trends and results.
- Establishes sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products.
- Implements national sales programs by developing field sales action plans.
- Maintains sales volume, product mix, and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors.
- Establishes and adjusts selling prices by monitoring costs, competition, and supply and demand.
- Completes national sales operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Maintains national sales staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Striving to maximize profit margin.
- Controls expenses to meet budget guidelines.
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
- Maintains national sales staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
To apply for this position, please click on the button below.