Front Office Administrator Jobs In NashikFebruary 24, 2017
Assistant Production Manager Jobs In NashikFebruary 24, 2017
Jobs Safari one of the fastest growing and leading placement consultancies in Nashik is providing Deputy Purchase Manager Jobs in Nashik. To apply for the Deputy Purchase Manager Jobs in Nashik please read the below mentioned details carefully. The details about the Deputy Purchase Manager Jobs in Nashik are as below.
Hiring: Deputy Purchase Manager
Number Of Positions: 2
Experience: 1 to 3 years
Salary: Best in the Industry
Work Location: Nashik
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Assist Purchasing & Distribution Manager with high responsibility and loyalty for smooth and efficient purchasing activities.
- Coordinate, supervise and evaluate all purchasing activities of subordinates
- Perform and supervise and evaluate all purchasing activities to ensure safe and smooth production activities.
- Establish and maintain high standards of relationships with suppliers for the most cost-effectiveness and favorable services.
- Perform any purchasing matters by interacting with inside party concerned.
- Develop and maintain constructive relationships with local governments and custom authorities and any other neighboring companies to secure purchasing activities.
- Develop and maintain high level of plant housekeeping, safety & environmental awareness of subordinates.
- Establish and implement education and training activities for subordinates to improve their knowledge and skill.
- Any other task as assigned by Purchasing & Distribution Manager.
- Handle procurement cycles, lead times and purchasing requirements within overall business process of acquisition of goods or services, and minimization of response time while ensuring needs are met in a timely, satisfactory and cost effective manner
- Procurement of indigenous raw materials, packing material including vendor negotiation
- Procurement of imported Raw materials
- Ensures compliance to quality, safety & environmental standards as per ISO
- Planning / Budgeting / Policy guidelines for purchase of RM / PM to meet production plans
- Assisting Q.A. In RM/PM vendor audits
- Contribution to the process of purchase planning and develop materials dept. plans
- Vendor development of indigenous RM & PM
- Determine the appropriate source selection for materials, services, considering cost, quality and reliability.
- Work closely with project management/site offices and accounts department on all relevant issues such as quality, delivery payments etc.
- Implement latest strategy and process for achieving uninterrupted supply chain at best price and for best quality.
- Cost reduction through development of alternate suppliers and alternate materials.
- Ensure proper compliance of the Central Excise Act and Rules framed there-under and as modified from time to time.
- Track new technologies & trends in the domestic & global arena. Keep abreast of market conditions, new developments and techniques of manufacture.
- Problem solving
- Advance knowledge and understanding of purchasing management, methods, practices, concepts, principles, and procedures.
- Understanding and familiar with government laws, regulations, and procedure regarding import process.
- Ability to evaluate supplier bids in accordance with establishes criteria, such as specification, price, service and delivery.
- Ability to established and maintains effective working relationships with supplier and end user.
- Ability to supervise and train assigned employee including organizing, prioritizing, and scheduling work assignment.
- Ability to analyze and solve problems.
- Skill in the use of personal computers and related software applications.
- Strong negotiation, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Have good leadership skills.
- Good command over English.
To apply for this position, please click on the button below.