Executive Secretary Jobs In NashikFebruary 27, 2017
Air Cabin Crew Jobs In NashikFebruary 27, 2017
Jobs Safari one of the fastest growing and leading placement consultancies in Nashik is providing Director Sales and Marketing Jobs in Nashik. To apply for the Director Sales and Marketing Jobs in Nashik please read the below mentioned details carefully. The details about the Director Sales and Marketing Jobs in Nashik are as below.
Hiring: Director Sales and Marketing
Qualification: Bachelor’s in Sales and Marketing
Experience: 4 to 7 year into Sales and Marketing
Salary: Best in the industry
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Develops and implements strategic marketing plans and sales plans and forecasts to achieve corporate objectives for products and services.
- Develops and manages sales/marketing operating budgets.
- Plans and oversees advertising and promotion activities including print, online, electronic media, and direct mail.
- Develops and recommends product positioning, packaging, and pricing strategy to produce the highest possible long-term market share.
- Achieves satisfactory profit/loss ratio and market share in relation to preset standards and industry and economic trends.
- Establishes and maintains a consistent corporate image throughout all product lines, promotional materials, and events.
- Directs sales forecasting activities and sets performance goals accordingly.
- Directs staffing, training, and performance evaluations to develop and control sales and marketing programs.
- Directs market channel development activity and coordinates sales distribution by establishing sales territories, quotas, and goals.
- Represents company at trade association meetings to promote product.
- Meets with key clients, assisting sales representative with maintaining relationships and negotiating and closing deals.
- Coordinates liaison between sales department and other sales related units.
- Analyzes and controls expenditures of division to conform to budgetary requirements.
- Assists other departments within organization to prepare manuals and technical publications.
- Ensures effective control of marketing results, and takes corrective action to guarantee that achievement of marketing objectives falls within designated budgets.
- Oversees and evaluates market research and adjusts marketing strategy to meet changing market and competitive conditions.
- Monitors competitor products, sales and marketing activities.
- Establishes and maintains relationships with industry influencers and key strategic partners.
- Guides preparation of marketing activity reports and presents to executive management.
- Assign sales territory, target groups and sales quotas
- Coordinate sales activities with other work units or departments
- Prepare and submit plans, budgets, progress reports and annual sales reports
- Manage human resource functions e.g. hiring, training, performance reviews
- Research competitors’ products/services
- Develop goals and objectives, projects and priorities and assign them to Sales Managers
- Develop and conduct sales campaigns, as well as marketing and promotional plans
- May perform duties of Sales Managers as well
- Prepares periodic sales report showing sales volume, potential sales, and areas of proposed client base expansion.
- Reviews and analyzes sales performances against programs, quotes and plans to determine effectiveness.
- Directs product research and development.
To apply for this position, please click on the button below.