Associate Human Resources Jobs In NashikMarch 1, 2017
Front Office Coordinator Jobs In NashikMarch 1, 2017
Jobs Safari one of the fastest growing and leading placement consultancies in Nashik is providing Electrical Engineering Jobs in Nashik. To apply for the Electrical Engineering Jobs in Nashik please read the below mentioned details carefully. The details about the Electrical Engineering Jobs in Nashik are as below.
Hiring: Electrical Engineer
Qualification: Bachelor’s in Electrical Engineering
Experience: 1 to 4 year
Salary: Best in the industry
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Evaluates electrical systems, products, components, and applications by designing and conducting research programs; applying knowledge of electricity and materials.
- Confirms system’s and components’ capabilities by designing testing methods; testing properties.
- Develops electrical products by studying customer requirements; researching and testing manufacturing and assembly methods and materials.
- Develops manufacturing processes by designing and modifying equipment for building and assembling electrical components; soliciting observations from operators.
- Assures product quality by designing electrical testing methods; testing finished products and system capabilities.
- Prepares product reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Provides engineering information by answering questions and requests.
- Confer with engineers, customers, and others to discuss existing or potential engineering projects and products.
- Design, implement, maintain, and improve electrical instruments, equipment, facilities, components, products, and systems for commercial, industrial, and domestic purposes.
- Operate computer-assisted engineering and design software and equipment to perform engineering tasks.
- Direct and coordinate manufacturing, construction, installation, maintenance, support, documentation, and testing activities to ensure compliance with specifications, codes, and customer requirements.
- Maintains product and company reputation by complying with federal and state regulations.
- Keeps equipment operational by following manufacturer’s instructions and established procedures; requesting repair service.
- Maintains product database by writing computer programs; entering data.
- Completes projects by training and guiding technicians.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Identifying customer requirements;
- Designing systems and products;
- Reading design specifications and technical drawings;
- Researching suitable solutions and estimating costs and timescales;
- Making models and prototypes of products using three-dimensional design software;
- Working to British (BS), European (EN) and other standards;
- Liaising with others in the design team;
- Communicating with clients and contractors;
- Perform detailed calculations to compute and establish manufacturing, construction, and installation standards and specifications.
- Inspect completed installations and observe operations, to ensure conformance to design and equipment specifications and compliance with operational and safety standards.
- Plan and implement research methodology and procedures to apply principles of electrical theory to engineering projects.
- Prepare specifications for purchase of materials and equipment.
- Supervise and train project team members as necessary.
- Attending meetings on site;
- Designing and conducting tests;
- Recording, analyzing and interpreting test data;
- Proposing modifications and retesting products;
- Qualifying the final product or system;
- Servicing and maintaining equipment;
- Preparing product documentation, writing reports and giving presentations;
- Monitoring a product in use to improve on future design.
To apply for this position, please click on the button below.