Laboratory Assistant Jobs In NashikFebruary 21, 2017
Content Writer Jobs In NashikFebruary 21, 2017
Jobs Safari one of the fastest growing and leading placement consultancies in Nashik is providing Estimation Engineer Jobs in Nashik. To apply for the Estimation Engineer Jobs in Nashik please read the below mentioned details carefully. The details about the Estimation Engineer Jobs in Nashik are as below.
Hiring: Estimation Engineer
Number Of Positions: 2
Experience: 2 to 4 years
Salary: Best in the Industry
Work Location: Nashik
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Evaluating the researched data and compiling it together for determining its influence on various sectors of investments
- Analyzing the data for determining its effect on various factors like site location, machinery requirements, specialized materials, on field labors, etc.
- Preparing the details of various projects, analyzing the projects separately, compiling the analysis for evaluation, and developing the separate estimation report for major multi billion dollar projects like oil and gas project
- Developing the MTOs, bulk quantity equipment handling, and verifying the same against project drawings, P&IDs, etc.
- Developing detailed cost estimates, providing multi discipline project concepts with distinctive cost estimating procedure, beneficial for capital raising projects for the company
- Determine cost estimate targets during the design and development process, recommending cost effective solutions
- Gather proposals, specifications and related documents and liaise with stakeholders in order to convert specifications to cost estimates for new and current products
- Utilise cost methodologies and tools and appropriate software models and packages to prepare and maintain reliable and accurate data
- Establish cost estimates of production processes and tooling costs and review alternatives or put forward recommendations for improvement
- Scrutiny of tender documents
- Evaluating tender documents, drawings, & schedules
- Floating Enquiries to Suppliers / Manufacturers
- Comparison Studies based on suppliers Quotations
- Negotiations with suppliers on both technical and commercial aspects of product.
- Based on Client’s budget constraints for any specific project, carrying out
- Value engineering studies.
- Reviewing and recording the existing revenue estimates of the company, tallying the records with previous estimates with current results, considering the difference in current estimation analysis for accurate results, etc.
- Maintaining the current and previous estimation records, and referring to it occasionally for ensuring the range of accuracy, compliance, and completeness in the evaluated results
- Collaborating with various organizations for determining the exact scope of work required in estimating report, reviewing and discussing the same with organizational heads for specific approach towards cost containment
- Reviewing the method / procedure adopted by the organization for estimation purpose, and determining the scope of development in the same
- Providing technical support to junior engineers and other team members regarding the estimation process, assisting project managers and contractors regarding bid analysis, and negotiating the same with contracting personnel
- Reviewing designing packagings, project drawings, etc., providing technical insights regarding its development, and preparing directions for estimating process accordingly
- Assess cost effectiveness of products and track actual costs relative to budget and report status on a regular basis to ensure costs are in line with forecasts
- Monitor and review data and information to detect or assess problems
- Investigate and identify cost reduction opportunities through cost analysis review
- Contribute to cost monitoring and reporting systems and procedures and monitor trends
- Prepare cost and expenditure statements, reports and other necessary documentation at regular intervals to share with others in the business
- Support all activities in cost estimating and take a proactive approach towards improvements
- Maintaining ISO documentation, Record Keeping, Suppliers/Manufacturers
- Data Bank records.
- Delegating Draftsmen for quantity take offs, cross checking quantities.
- Pricing for electrical / mechanical / plumbing systems
- Assisting in compiling of tenders.
- Making Pre-Qualification documents, both standards as well project specific questionnaires
- Keeping track of the latest developments in estimating procedures, reviewing the same by maintaining relationship with contractors, reading about current advancements techniques in business magazines and other media, visiting the site location, and meeting other professionals involved in the estimating processes
To apply for this position, please click on the button below.