Fashion Designer Jobs In NashikFebruary 27, 2017
Director Sales and Marketing Jobs In NashikFebruary 27, 2017
Jobs Safari one of the fastest growing and leading placement consultancies in Nashik is providing Executive Secretary Jobs in Nashik. To apply for the Executive Secretary Jobs in Nashik please read the below mentioned details carefully. The details about the Executive Secretary Jobs in Nashik are as below.
Hiring: Executive Secretary
Qualification: Bachelor’s in Business Administration or any relevant field
Experience: 3 to 4 year into Accounts
Salary: Best in the industry
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Proven experience as executive secretary or similar administrative role
- Proficient in MS Office and “back-office” software (e.g. ERP)
- In depth knowledge of office management and basic accounting procedures as well as technical vocabulary of relevant industry
- Familiarity with basic research methods and reporting techniques
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Outstanding communication and negotiation abilities
- Integrity and confidentiality
- Read and analyze incoming memos, submissions, and reports in order to determine their significance and plan their distribution.
- Open, sort, and distribute incoming correspondence, including faxes and email.
- File and retrieve corporate documents, records, and reports.
- Greet visitors and determine whether they should be given access to specific individuals.
- Prepare responses to correspondence containing routine inquiries.
- Perform general office duties such as ordering supplies, maintaining records management systems, and performing basic bookkeeping work.
- Prepare agendas and make arrangements for committee, board, and other meetings.
- Make travel arrangements for executives.
- Conduct research, compile data, and prepare papers for consideration and presentation by executives, committees and boards of directors.
- Maintain executive’s agenda and assist in planning appointments, board meetings, conferences etc.
- Attend meetings and keep minutes
- Receive and screen phone calls and redirect them when appropriate
- Handle and prioritize all outgoing or incoming correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
- Make travel arrangements for executives
- Handle confidential documents ensuring they remain secure
- Prepare invoices or financial statements and provide assistance in bookkeeping
- Monitor office supplies and negotiate terms with suppliers to ensure the most cost-effective orders
- Maintain electronic and paper records ensuring information is organized and easily accessible
- Conduct research and prepare presentations or reports as assigned
To apply for this position, please click on the button below.