Electrical Engineering Jobs In NashikMarch 1, 2017
Marketing Coordinator Jobs In NashikMarch 1, 2017
Jobs Safari one of the fastest growing and leading placement consultancies in Nashik is providing Front Office Coordinator Jobs in Nashik. To apply for the Front Office Coordinator Jobs in Nashik please read the below mentioned details carefully. The details about the Front Office Coordinator Jobs in Nashik are as below.
Hiring: Front Office Coordinator
Qualification: Bachelor’s in Hospitality/ Hotel Management or any relevant field
Experience: 1 to 2 year into Accounts
Salary: Best in the industry
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Following office workflow procedures to ensure maximum efficiency
- Maintaining files and records with effective filing systems
- Supporting other teams with various administrative tasks
- Managed inventory; ordered office supplies; negotiated rates with hotels, office suppliers, and airlines.
- Administrative duties included contacting and hiring outside services for the main corporate offices.
- Assisted accounting department, reconciled vendor statements, and contacted vendors on missing invoices.
- Responsibilities included all aspects of business operations, which included hiring a full service janitorial services – saving approximately $1,000 monthly by re-negotiating the cost of services.
- Coordinated with executive staff on operational support activities; served as a liaison between busy departments and operating units in the resolution of day-to-day administrative and operational problems.
- Follow office workflow procedures to ensure maximum efficiency
- Maintain files and records with effective filing systems
- Support other teams with various administrative tasks (redirecting calls, disseminating correspondence, scheduling meetings etc.)
- Greet and assist visitors when they arrive at the office
- Monitor office expenditures and handle all office contracts (rent, service etc.)
- Perform basic bookkeeping activities and update the accounting system
- Deal with customer complaints or issues
- Monitor office supplies inventory and place orders
- Assist in vendor relationship management
- Greet patients and visitors in a courteous and friendly manner.
- Screen calls, arranges appointments and referrals.
- Prepares new records,files, and maintains records.
- Type correspondence,reports,memos, and forms as requested by physicians and/or administration.
- Prepare billing packets of each day for billing department
- Perform Insurance Verification
- Take clear and concise phone messages
- Schedule and confirm appointments daily
- Collect co pays, deductibles and inquire on previous balances
- Prepare charts for the next day
- Maintain order and file charts
- Create new patient packets and charts
- Maintain inventory and submit front office supply order to administration.
- Keep front area neat and tidy at all times
- Copy Medical information as requested following proper procedures
- Distribute Mail and handle routine correspondence
- Distribute incoming reports and correspondence and files in patient charts or presents to professional staff
- Cross train to perform back office duties when needed
- Proven experience as office coordinator or in a similar role
- Experience in customer service will be a plus
- Knowledge of basic bookkeeping principles and office management systems and procedures
- Outstanding knowledge of MS Office, “back-office” and accounting software
- Working knowledge of office equipment (e.g. optical scanner)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Organized with the ability to prioritize and multitask
- Reliable with patience and professionalism
To apply for this position, please click on the button below.