Marketing Director Jobs In NashikMarch 8, 2017
Android Development Jobs in NashikMarch 22, 2017
Jobs Safari one of the fastest growing and leading placement consultancies in Nashik is providing Human Resources Consultant Jobs in Nashik. To apply for the Human Resources Consultant Jobs in Nashik please read the below mentioned details carefully. The details about the Human Resources Consultant Jobs in Nashik are as below.
Hiring: Human Resources Consultant
Qualification: Bachelor’s in Human Resources or any relevant field
Experience: 1 to 4 year into Human Resources
Salary: Best in the industry
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Initiating and leading human resource programs and projects
- Conducting research through various methods to identify a problematic situation or find the cause
- Providing advice and recommendations to HR personnel for resolution of daily issues
- Provide expert advice on a range of human resource queries and opportunities arising from within the organisation, in accordance with organisational policy and legislative requirements.
- Implement human resource best practice strategies and practices which contribute to the organisations ability to meet identified human resource outcomes.
- Take responsibility for the successful and timely completion of human resource related projects and priorities, as allocated.
- Consult with organizational stakeholders on the development of policy and HR practices.
- Assist with a range of Employment Relations queries and projects, including dispute resolution and disciplinary investigations, and other instances of conflict between unions, staff and management.
- Undertake human resource projects which contribute to the building of human resources within the organization.
- Initiate and lead human resource programs and projects
- Conduct research through various methods (data collection, surveys etc.) to identify a problematic situation or find the cause
- Provide advice and recommendations to HR personnel for resolution of daily issues
- Formulate strategic and practical plans to address human resource matters
- Assist in recruiting, training and management of personnel
- Devise plans and techniques to drive change and culture management
- Assist in the development and integration of policies
- Select and implement suitable HR technology
- Help establish control systems for compliance with business methods and HR practices
- Review systems and processes and make modifications to address issues
- Refurbish knowledge of advancements in the field and present new ideas
- Advise companies on best human capital management practices.
- Helps clients strategically integrate effective HR processes, programs and practices into their daily operations
- Perform internal reviews and audit of current systems and policies.
- Perform quality assurance checks.
- Deliver surveys to employees.
- Conduct investigations and research into reclassification and classification.
- Match job seekers to employers.
- Ensure business practices are in accordance with human resource policies and labor laws.
- Help train managers and HR employees.
- Provide company with updated salary and job description information.
- Help implement applicant tracking systems.
- Provide consultation and guidance to senior management and organizational partners in the interpretation of human resource management policies, procedures, programs and application of related government laws and regulations.
- Lead HR-related projects.
- Manages complex HR agenda with the line managers in the business unit
- Coaches managers in dealing with employees in difficult situations
- Recruits employees in the business unit
- Identifies key talents in the business unit and prepares the individual development plans for key talents
- Handles difficult situations in the business unit and trains managers in the employee relations
- Oversees HR administration in the business unit and solves difficult situations
- Implements the HR Strategy in close cooperation with line managers and the HR Business Partner
- Supports managers in new employee induction and terminations of departing employees
- Speaks regularly with top talents and identifies new job opportunities for them
- Engages in different people management projects in the business unit
- Develops line managers in their leadership and management skills
- Provides the instant feedback to line managers about their people management practices
- Provide advice on discipline process, conduct disciplinary review conferences and advise on appropriate outcomes.
- Develop employee restructuring plans.
- Devise severance packages.
- Participate in the design, development and implementation of innovative workforce retention programs.
- Provide review and approval of requests for reduction-in-force, reorganizations/realignments.
To apply for this position, please click on the button below.