Recruitment Consultant Jobs In NashikFebruary 21, 2017
Estimation Engineer Jobs In NashikFebruary 21, 2017
Jobs Safari one of the fastest growing and leading placement consultancies in Nashik is providing Laboratory Assistant Jobs in Nashik. To apply for the Laboratory Assistant Jobs in Nashik please read the below mentioned details carefully. The details about the Laboratory Assistant Jobs in Nashik are as below.
Hiring: Laboratory Assistant
Number Of Positions: 2
Qualification: Bachelors’ in Medical Technology, Biology or related field
Experience: 1 to 2 years
Salary: Best in the Industry
Work Location: Nashik
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Performing laboratory tests including pre- and post-analytic phases
- Preparing samples/specimens
- Producing accurate and reliable data and interpret results
- Maintains glassware by picking-up, cleaning, washing, sterilizing, and distributing.
- Provides glassware by ordering, receiving, and inventorying glassware.
- Keeps laboratory supplies ready by inventorying stock; placing orders; verifying receipt.
- Keeps equipment operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies; performing preventive maintenance; calling for repairs.
- Perform laboratory tests including pre- and post-analytic phases
- Prepare samples/specimens
- Produce accurate and reliable data and interpret results
- Follow methodologies in carrying routine tasks
- Research relevant topics and gather information/data
- Adhere to correct procedures, policies and health/safety guidelines
- Keep abreast of all industry developments and best practices
- Document all activities, record results and insert/retrieve data
- Maintain work area and equipment
- Provide administrative assistance
- Documents information by maintaining daily logs and equipment record books.
- Resolves problems by examining and evaluating data; selecting corrective steps.
- Completes projects by assisting project team; attending and participating in group and project meetings.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading technical publications.
- Enhances laboratory and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Proven working experience as a lab assistant
- Familiarity with automated laboratory equipment
- Computer literacy and experience with Laboratory Information Systems
- Accuracy and close attention to detail
- Strong analytical judgement
To apply for this position, please click on the button below.