Marketing Consultant Jobs In NashikFebruary 28, 2017
Construction Manager Jobs In NashikFebruary 28, 2017
Jobs Safari one of the fastest growing and leading placement consultancies in Nashik is providing Logistics Assistant Jobs in Nashik. To apply for the Logistics Assistant Jobs in Nashik please read the below mentioned details carefully. The details about the Logistics Assistant Jobs in Nashik are as below.
Hiring: Logistics Assistant
Experience: 1 to 2 year into Accounts
Salary: Best in the industry
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Receive shipments and ensure both quality and quantity
- Trace, track and expedite purchase processes
- Create and maintain contact with vendors and customers to ensure timely delivery of goods
- Interact with third party logistics service providers
- Audit freight cost and documentation
- Ensure accuracy of all inventories
- Maintain communication with warehouse staff to ensure proper working order
- Review bills, invoices and purchase orders
- Ensure all payments are processed in time
- Assist customers with inquiries
- Create packing lists and update shipment information in database
- Organize files both manually and electronically
- Monitor and facilitate repair orders
- Coordinate deliveries for repaired or returned items
- Ensure that the warehouse has sufficient space for incoming deliveries
- Ensure that all items are properly numbered and tagged
- Dispose of unserviceable or damaged items
- Conduct safety procedures for outbound shipment vehicle
- Reconcile hand receipts
- Manage warehouse security related work such as preparing badges, passes and identification cards
- Support the sales team to assist them in achieving sales and margin objectives.
- Receive and reconcile inbound merchandise in the receiving system.
- Adhere to warehouse safety standards to ensure a safe working environment for all employees.
- Open boxes using box cutters.
- Assist in counting of physical inventory.
- Organize clothing racks and work area to create an efficient work space.
- Pick and pack orders
- Key orders into POS system
- Utilize the computer to receive merchandise and send emails.
- Receive and reconcile inbound merchandise.
- Ship merchandise to stores, facilities, and end users as assigned.
- Demonstrate competencies necessary to function independently and help drive revenue.
- Trim embroidered materials and backings on logos to provide a perfect and clean look to the embroidery
- Fold garments after embroidery is completed and prior to shipping
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Coordinates the ordering, purchasing and delivery of building materials, tools and equipment to all projects.
- Assists in the mobilization and demobilization of each project.
- Manages physical facilities, storage and inventory areas, keeping them organized, weather protected, clean and safe.
- Assists with job site orchestration and periodic job site cleanups.
- Coordinates fleet maintenance and repair.
- Coordinates equipment and tool maintenance, leasing and/or repair.
- Provides information to Finance Manager for time & materials billings.
- Provides carpentry and labor support as needed.
- Proactively works with site leaders to ensure minimal waste and maximum recycling and second use of materials.
To apply for this position, please click on the button below.