Medical Director Jobs In NashikFebruary 24, 2017
Interior Designer Jobs In NashikFebruary 24, 2017
Jobs Safari one of the fastest growing and leading placement consultancies in Nashik is providing Marketing Assistant Jobs in Nashik. To apply for the Marketing Assistant Jobs in Nashik please read the below mentioned details carefully. The details about the Marketing Assistant Jobs in Nashik are as below.
Hiring: Marketing Assistant
Number Of Positions: 4
Experience: 1 to 3 years into Marketing
Salary: Best in the Industry
Work Location: Nashik
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Proven experience as a marketing assistant
- Good understanding of office management and marketing principles
- Demonstrable ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines
- Well-organized with a customer-oriented approach
- Good knowledge of market research techniques and databases
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, marketing computer software and online applications (CRM tools, Online analytics, Google Adwords etc.)
- Exquisite communication and people skills
- Assembles consumer rating reports by compiling, consolidating, formatting, and summarizing information, graphs, and presentations.
- Updates competitor database by inputting data from field sales; compiling, consolidating, formatting, and summarizing information, graphs, and presentations; distributing reports.
- Publishes pricing schedules by verifying freight rates, charges, and allowances.
- Supports sales presentations by assembling quotations, proposals, videos, slide shows, demonstration and product capability booklets; compiling account and competitor analyses.
- Assisting the marketing manager and supporting the marketing team with marketing activities.
- Assisting with the production of marketing materials and literature.
- Coordinating the production of a wide range of marketing communications
- Providing support for marketing events and exhibitions as required
- Assist with the collation of information for promotional literature.
- Writing articles and promotional material for the company.
- Preparing interesting written copy for the website.
- Uploading marketing material to online libraries, internet groups and social media sites.
- Updating and maintaining the marketing department’s documentation and databases.
- Managing events, booking venues and ordering marketing materials.
- Prepares mailers and brochures by formatting content and graphics; arranging printing and internet packages.
- Maintains marketing library by checking and replenishing inventory.
- Provides marketing tracking and research information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- Accomplishes marketing and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Liaising and networking with a range of stakeholders including customers, colleagues, suppliers and partner organisations;
- Communicating with target audiences and managing customer relationships;
- Sourcing advertising opportunities and placing adverts in the press or on the radio;
- Managing the production of marketing materials, including leaflets, posters, flyers, newsletters, e-newsletters and DVDs;
- Writing and proofreading copy;
- Liaising with designers and printers;
- Organising photo shoots;
- Arranging the effective distribution of marketing materials;
- Maintaining and updating customer databases;
- Organising and attending events such as conferences, seminars, receptions and exhibitions;
- Sourcing and securing sponsorship;
- Conducting market research, for example using customer questionnaires and focus groups;
- Contributing to, and developing, marketing plans and strategies;
- Managing budgets;
- Undertake daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the department’s activities
- Support marketing executives in organizing various projects
- Conduct market research and analyze consumer rating reports/ questionnaires
- Employ marketing analytics techniques to gather important data (social media, web analytics, rankings etc.)
- Update spreadsheets, databases and inventories with statistical, financial and non-financial information
- Assist in the organizing of promotional events and traditional or digital campaigns and attend them to facilitate their success
- Prepare and deliver promotional presentations
- Compose and post online content on the company’s website and social media accounts
- Write marketing literature (brochures, press releases etc) to augment the company’s presence in the market
- Communicate directly with clients and encourage trusting relationships
- Evaluating marketing campaigns;
- Monitoring competitor activity;
- Supporting the marketing manager and other colleagues.
To apply for this position, please click on the button below.