Front Office Coordinator Jobs In NashikMarch 1, 2017
Medical Officer Jobs In NashikMarch 1, 2017
Jobs Safari one of the fastest growing and leading placement consultancies in Nashik is providing Marketing Coordinator Jobs in Nashik. To apply for the Marketing Coordinator Jobs in Nashik please read the below mentioned details carefully. The details about the Marketing Coordinator Jobs in Nashik are as below.
Hiring: Marketing Coordinator
Qualification: Bachelor’s in Marketing
Experience: 1 to 3 year into Marketing
Salary: Best in the industry
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Implements marketing and advertising campaigns by assembling and analyzing sales forecasts; preparing marketing and advertising strategies, plans, and objectives; planning and organizing promotional presentations; updating calendars.
- Tracks product line sales and costs by analyzing and entering sales, expense, and new business data.
- Prepares marketing reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing sales data.
- Keeps promotional materials ready by coordinating requirements with graphics department; inventorying stock; placing orders; verifying receipt.
- Supports sales staff by providing sales data, market trends, forecasts, account analyses, new product information; relaying customer services requests.
- Researches competitive products by identifying and evaluating product characteristics, market share, pricing, and advertising; maintaining research databases.
- Plans meetings and trade shows by identifying, assembling, and coordinating requirements; establishing contacts; developing schedules and assignments; coordinating mailing lists.
- Create, deliver, edit, and optimize marketing materials.
- Ensure that messages are supportive of and consistent with marketing strategies.
- Supervise social media outreach.
- Deliver content via LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, email, or direct mail.
- Coordinate and deliver email campaigns.
- Mass-mail materials.
- Create brochures and sell sheets.
- Provide support to marketing department.
- Coordinate flow of information and communication and disseminate it according to plan/strategy.
- Work with manager and business units to determine event budget and manage expenses to that budget.
- Promote products and services through public relations initiatives.
- Develop marketing communications campaigns.
- Monitors budgets by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading trade publications.
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Create thought leadership materials.
- Create and deliver press releases, media relations content, case studies, white papers, executive bios, corporate newsletter content, social media content, and speaking proposals.
- Identify, develop and execute communications strategy for key media contacts and customer references.
- Research media coverage and industry trends.
- Develop fresh story ideas.
- Conduct extensive media outreach.
- Improve communication efficiencies within company.
- Manage video content.
- Create and distribute customer surveys.
- Assisting team members with day to day marketing tasks and coordinating marketing projects and activities as requested.
- Organising the production of branded items such as stationery and merchandise
- Supporting the in-house marketing and design team by coordinating and collating content
- Producing additional marketing communications, such as flyers, brochures and exhibition-related projects
- Setting up tracking systems for marketing campaigns and online activities.
- Track competitor activity by keeping abreast of market changes and the marketing mix used by competitors
- Assisting with the production of artwork, sourcing images, print buying and checking copy.
- Produce clear and concise written correspondence in the form of letters and emails.
To apply for this position, please click on the button below.