Office Coordinator Jobs In NashikMarch 8, 2017
Human Resources Consultant Jobs In NashikMarch 8, 2017
Jobs Safari one of the fastest growing and leading placement consultancy in Nashik is providing Marketing Director Jobs in Nashik. To apply for the Marketing Director Jobs in Nashik please read the below mentioned details carefully. The details about the Marketing Director Jobs in Nashik are as below.
Hiring: Marketing Director
Qualification: Minimum Bachelor’s in Marketing or any relevant field
Experience: 5 to 10 years into Marketing
Salary: Best in the industry
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Contributes to marketing effectiveness by identifying short-term and long-range issues that must be addressed; providing information and commentary pertinent to deliberations; recommending options and courses of action; implementing directives.
- Obtains market share by developing marketing plans and programs for each product; directing promotional support.
- Maintains relations with customers by organizing and developing specific customer- relations programs; determining company presence at conventions, annual meetings, trade associations, and seminars.
- Provides short- and long-term market forecasts and reports by directing market research collection, analysis, and interpretation of market data.
- Influences present and future products by determining and evaluating current and future market trends.
- Develops new uses for existing products by analyzing statistics regarding market development; acquiring and analyzing data; consulting with internal and external sources.
- Development and implementation of the Brand strategy.
- Developing the marketing strategy for new and existing products
- Overseeing implementation of the Marketing strategy – including campaigns, events, digital marketing, and PR.
- Working closely with the company’s Sales team; enabling them to meet their commercial objectives by providing them with appropriate tools, materials and presentations
- Guiding the day to day activities of the marketing team.
- Ensuring that the marketing objectives are implemented by the marketing team.
- Work closely with product management team to define marketing materials and programs.
- Manage social media presence and direct programs to improve social media reputation and recognition.
- Developing and delivering marketing and communications strategies for the organisation.
- Undertake continuous analysis of competitive environment and consumer trends
- Maintains research database by identifying and assembling marketing information.
- Provides marketing information by answering questions and requests.
- Achieves financial objectives by preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Completes marketing department operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Maintains marketing staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintains marketing staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Develops marketing staff by providing information, educational opportunities, and experiential growth opportunities.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Design and implement comprehensive marketing strategies to create awareness of the company’s business activities
- Supervise the department and provide guidance and feedback to other marketing professionals
- Produce ideas for promotional events or activities and organize them efficiently
- Plan and execute campaigns for corporate promotion, launching of new product lines etc.
- Monitor progress and submit performance reports
- Develop a marketing strategy for the organisation and for new and existing products or services
- Oversee the implementation of the marketing strategy
- Develop a brand strategy
- Set and administer an annual marketing budget
- Create and manage a calendar of events such as webinars, conferences and thought leadership contributions
- Guide the day-to-day activities of the marketing team and marketing manager
- Continually review changes to the market, consumer trends and the activities of competitors, adjusting the marketing plan if necessary
- Provide tools and materials to enable the sales team to function effectively
- Manage and refine the organisation’s social media presence
- Manage and measure marketing campaign costs
- Responsible for producing valuable content for the company’s online presence, editorial design and organizing the company’s publications
- Conduct general market research to keep abreast of trends and competitor’s marketing movements
- Control budgets and allocate resources amongst projects
- Become the organization’s agent towards external parties such as media, stakeholders and potential clients and build strategic partnerships
- Report on the effectiveness of marketing campaigns using pre-determined KPIs
- Utilise data for marketing campaigns, interrogating the organisation’s databases and external data
- With other senior executives, identify new business opportunities
- Conduct market research studies
- Negotiate with media agencies and secure agreements on the production of promotional materials
To apply for this position, please click on the button below.