Microbiologist Jobs In NashikFebruary 23, 2017
Marketing And Sales Manager Jobs In NashikFebruary 23, 2017
Jobs Safari one of the fastest growing and leading placement consultancies in Nashik is providing Medical Assistant Jobs in Nashik. To apply for the Medical Assistant Jobs in Nashik please read the below mentioned details carefully. The details about the Medical Assistant Jobs in Nashik are as below.
Hiring: Medical Assistant
Number Of Positions: 4
Qualification: Bachelor’s’ into Medical Science
Experience: 1 to 3 years
Salary: Best in the Industry
Work Location: Nashik
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Verifies patient information by interviewing patient; recording medical history; confirming purpose of visit.
- Prepares patients for examination by performing preliminary physical tests; taking blood pressure, weight, and temperature; reporting patient history summary.
- Saves ophthalmologist’s time by helping with office procedures such as laser surgeries, tear duct probes.
- Secures patient information and maintains patient confidence by completing and safeguarding medical records; completing diagnostic coding and procedure coding; keeping patient information confidential.
- Report to clinical coordinator or practice administrator
- Perform nursing procedures under supervision of physician or physician assistant
- Assist physician and physician assistant in exam rooms
- Escort patients to exam rooms, interviews patients, measure vital signs, including weight, blood pressure, pulse, temperature, and document all information in patient’s chart
- Give instructions to patients as instructed by physician or physician assistant
- Ensure all related reports, labs and information is filed is available in patients’ medical records prior to their appointment
- Keep exam rooms stocked with adequate medical supplies, maintain instruments, prepare sterilization as required
- Take telephone messages and provide feedback and answers to patient/physician/pharmacy calls
- Triage and process messages from patients and front office staff to physicians and physician assistants
- Maintain all logs and required checks (i.e. refrigerator temperatures, emergency medications, expired medications, oxygen, cold sterilization fluid change, etc.)
- All other duties as assigned by clinical coordinator or practice administrator
- Counsels patients by transmitting physician’s orders and questions about surgery.
- Schedules surgeries by making arrangements with the surgical center; verifying times with patients; preparing charts, pre-admission and consent forms.
- Maintains safe, secure, and healthy work environment by establishing and following standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations.
- Keeps supplies ready by inventorying stock; placing orders; verifying receipt.
- Keeps equipment operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies; performing preventive maintenance; calling for repairs.
- Initial patient assessments are a large part of the MA responsibilities.
- Assessments involve checking a patient’s vital signs, performing a physical exam and obtaining the patient’s medical history. Vital signs include blood pressure, pulse, breathing rate and temperature.
- The physical exam involves measuring height and weight, as well as looking for deformities or irregularities on the patient’s body.
- A medical assistant obtains a medical history by asking patients questions about their medical conditions, medications and allergies. The MA records any findings into the patient charts and alerts the physician of the results.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications.
- Serves and protects the ophthalmology practice by adhering to professional standards, policies and procedures, federal, state, and local requirements.
- Enhances practice reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
To apply for this position, please click on the button below.