Recruitment Executive Jobs In NashikFebruary 24, 2017
Marketing Assistant Jobs In NashikFebruary 24, 2017
Jobs Safari one of the fastest growing and leading placement consultancies in Nashik is providing Medical Director Jobs in Nashik. To apply for the Medical Director Jobs in Nashik please read the below mentioned details carefully. The details about the Medical Director Jobs in Nashik are as below.
Hiring: Medical Director
Number Of Positions: 1
Qualification: Bachelors’ in Medicine
Experience: 5 to 8 years
Salary: Best in the Industry
Work Location: Nashik
Roles and Responsibilities:
- To be an active member of the Trust Board
- To maintain effective professional leadership for all medical staff
- To be the Responsible Officer for revalidation of medical staff in accordance with Department of Health legislation ensuring that systems of clinical governance and appraisal are working and are appropriate for revalidation.
- To provide professional advice to the Board and Chief Executive on key service and medical staffing issues.
- As a member of the Trust Board share corporate responsibility for the implementation of agreed Board decisions as appropriate.
- To carry out the legislative requirements of The Medical Profession (Responsible Officer) Regulations 2010 by ensuring that robust clinical governance systems are in place and to ensure the active participation of all staff in order to secure high standards of patient care.
- To work collaboratively with the Director of Nursing to develop a culture which embeds Clinical Quality and Governance and monitors its effectiveness.
- To act as the Trust’s Caldicott Guardian.
- To act as the Trust Accountable Officer for Controlled Drugs.
- Attend standing meetings (board, committee, etc.)
- Develop and manage a budget, including presenting monthly financial reports to practice staff with the support of administration
- Monitor quality and appropriateness of medical care
- Provide guidance and leadership for performance guidelines
- Develop policies and procedures
- Manage strategic development
- Oversee clinical peer review
- Oversee documentation and care planning
- Manage physician relations and/or representation
- Handle clinical patient complaints
- Address emergency issues
- Support physician education
- Manage community relations
- Handle physician behavior and impairment issues
- Contribute to the overall corporate management of the Trust with specific responsibility for medical advice in relation to operational issues.
- In consultation with the Chief Executive, the Board and other local partners contribute to the development and implementation of Trust strategy.
- Lead on medical input in the development of strategies, particularly the clinical strategy.
- Provide input and advice on any relevant initiatives that require a medical perspective for example implementation of recommendations from NICE, National Inquiries, External Investigations etc.
- Ensure the medical resources operate to maximum efficiency.
- Participate in the Executive Director On-Call Rota
- To contribute to the embedding of the “Listening into Action” staff engagement programme by actively promoting a culture of staff engagement and taking responsibility for discreet LiA projects.
- To contribute the Trust’s development into a Foundation Trust, taking responsibility for key action area as necessary.
- To act as an ambassador for the Trust and contribute to the wider health and organisational agenda in the region and nationally as appropriate.
- Share corporate responsibility to promote the Trust within the wider community, so developing sustainable partnerships within the multi-agency health and social care community.
To apply for this position, please click on the button below.