Marketing Coordinator Jobs In NashikMarch 1, 2017
Travel Coordinator Jobs In NashikMarch 3, 2017
Jobs Safari one of the fastest growing and leading placement consultancies in Nashik is providing Medical Officer Jobs in Nashik. To apply for the Medical Officer Jobs in Nashik please read the below mentioned details carefully. The details about the Medical Officer Jobs in Nashik are as below.
Hiring: Medical Officer
Qualification: Bachelor’s in Medicine or any relevant degree
Experience: 2 to 4 year
Salary: Best in the industry
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Urgent medical and nursing services (including resuscitation, stabilization and assessment and diagnosis, treatment and referral as necessary);
- Assess the urgency and severity of presenting problems through history taking, examination and investigation.
- Recommending and, where appropriate, undertaking treatment options and carrying out/referring for appropriate interventions and procedures, including but not limited to prescribing, minor surgery and other general practice procedures, counselling, psychological interventions, advising and education.
- Referral for diagnostic, therapeutic and support services as required.
- The Medical Officer will organize the dispensary, outpatient department and will allot duties to the ancillary staff to ensure smooth running of the OPD.
- He/she will make suitable arrangements for the distribution of work in the treatment of emergency cases which come outside the normal OPD hours.
- He/she will organize laboratory services for cases where necessary and within the scope of his laboratory for proper diagnosis of doubtful cases.
- He/she will make arrangements for rendering services for the treatment of minor ailments at community level and at the PHC through the Health Assistants, Health Workers and others.
- He/she will attend to cases referred to him/her by Health Assistants, Health Workers, ASHA / Voluntary Health Workers where applicable, Dais or by the School Teachers.
- He/she will screen cases needing specialized medical attention including dental care and nursing care and refer them to referral institutions.
- He/she will provide guidance to the Health Assistants, Health Workers, Health Guides and School Teachers in the treatment of minor ailments.
- He/she will cooperate and or coordinate with other institutions providing medical care services in his/her area.
- He/she will visit each Sub-center in his/her area at least once in a fortnight on a fixed day not only to check the work of the staff but also to provide curative services.
- Ongoing health and development assessment and advice.
- Appropriate evidence based screening, risk assessment and early detection of illness, disease and disability.
- Use of recall and reminder systems and referral, as appropriate, to national screening programmes.
- Interventions to assist people to reduce or change risky and harmful lifestyle behavior.
- Family planning services, provision of contraceptive advice and sexual health services.
- Ensure Immunization programmes are available to the practice population.
- Working with public health providers in the prevention and control of communicable diseases for individuals and families/Wuhan and reporting to relevant public health providers.
- Ongoing care and support for people with chronic and terminal conditions to reduce deterioration, increase independence and reduce suffering linking, where relevant, with appropriate service providers.
To apply for this position, please click on the button below.