Residential Construction Manager Jobs In NashikFebruary 23, 2017
Medical Assistant Jobs In NashikFebruary 23, 2017
Jobs Safari one of the fastest growing and leading placement consultancies in Nashik is providing Microbiologist Jobs in Nashik. To apply for the Microbiologist Jobs in Nashik please read the below mentioned details carefully. The details about the Microbiologist Jobs in Nashik are as below.
Number Of Positions: 2
Experience: 1 to 3 years
Salary: Best in the Industry
Work Location: Nashik
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Isolate and make cultures of bacteria or other microorganisms in prescribed media, controlling moisture, aeration, temperature, and nutrition.
- Perform tests on water, food and the environment to detect harmful microorganisms and to obtain information about sources of pollution and contamination.
- Examine physiological, morphological, and cultural characteristics, using microscope, to identify and classify microorganisms in human, water, and food specimens.
- Provide laboratory services for health departments, for community environmental health programs and for physicians needing information for diagnosis and treatment.
- Observe action of microorganisms upon living tissues of plants, higher animals, and other microorganisms, and on dead organic matter.
- Investigate the relationship between organisms and disease, including the control of epidemics and the effects of antibiotics on microorganisms.
- Supervise biological technologists and technicians and other scientists.
- Study growth, structure, development, and general characteristics of bacteria and other microorganisms to understand their relationship to human, plant, and animal health.
- Prepare technical reports and recommendations based upon research outcomes.
- Planning and carrying out trials
- Tracking environmental microorganism development
- Growing microbe cultures
- Developing new pharmaceutical products, vaccines, medicines and compounds such as antiseptics
- Collecting samples from a variety of locations
- Recording, analysing and interpreting data
- Writing research papers, reports and reviews
- Keeping up to date with scientific and research developments
- Ensuring that data is recorded accurately in accordance to guidelines
- Observing high health and safety standards
- Inspecting food and drink manufacturing processes to check for possible contamination
- Managing laboratories
- Monitoring and identifying microorganisms;
- Tracking of microorganisms in a range of environments;
- Monitoring and assessing samples from a range of sources;
- Following regular sampling schedules within a specific environment;
- Using a variety of identification methods, including molecular techniques, to test samples;
- Developing new techniques, products and processes;
- Developing and planning methods to prevent the spread of disease;
- Developing and registering new medicines, vaccines, diagnostic tests and pharmaceutical products;
- Planning, implementing and evaluating new products in clinical trials;
- Collecting samples from different types of environments, such as agricultural sites;
- Developing products such as enzymes, vitamins, hormones and antimicrobials;
- Growing microbial cultures, e.g. for use in the food and drink industry or in agriculture;
- Working with specialist computer software to undertake studies and research;
- Managing and overseeing laboratory work.
- Plan and conduct complex research projects, such as developing new drugs to combat infectious diseases
- Supervise the work of biological technicians and other workers and evaluate the accuracy of their results
- Isolate and maintain cultures of bacteria or other microorganisms for study
- Identify and classify microorganisms found in specimens collected from humans, plants, animals, or the environment
- Monitor the effect of microorganisms on plants, animals, other microorganisms, or the environment
- Keep up with current knowledge by reviewing the findings of other researchers and by attending conferences
- Prepare technical reports, publish research papers, and make recommendations based on their research findings
- Present research findings to scientists, non-scientist executives, engineers, other colleagues, and the public
To apply for this position, please click on the button below.