Personal Trainer Jobs In NashikMarch 6, 2017
Physiotherapist Jobs In NashikMarch 6, 2017
Jobs Safari one of the fastest growing and leading placement consultancy in Nashik is providing Nutritionist Jobs in Nashik. To apply for the Nutritionist Jobs in Nashik please read the below mentioned details carefully. The details about the Nutritionist Jobs in Nashik are as below.
Experience: 1 to 2 year as Nutritionist
Salary: Best in the industry
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Creating, delivering and evaluating a range of practical and educational food-based initiatives to encourage healthy lifestyle changes;
- Supporting individuals, communities and work forces, to make positive, practical changes to their food choices and general health;
- Advising sports professionals on how diet can optimize their performance, enhance recovery from injury and between training sessions, and achieve optimum body size and build for their sport;
- Researching how the body’s functions are affected by nutrient supply
- Investigating the relationship between genes and nutrients
- Studying how diet affects metabolism
- Examining the process of nourishment and the association between diet, disease and health
- Providing health advice and promoting healthy eating
- Advising about special diets
- Educating health professionals and the public about nutrition
- Working as part of a multidisciplinary team/supporting the work of other health care professionals
- Delivering presentations and workshops on areas such as health education/promotion, behavioral and lifestyle change, weight management and eating for performance;
- Providing nutritional information for food production and helping to secure approval for health claims on packaging;
- Developing and analyzing menus, e.g. for school meals, sports teams on tour, residential care settings, workplace restaurants;
- Providing specialist advice on healthy eating to particular client groups, such as maternal, infant or elderly, and working in specific areas like bone health and salt or sugar reduction;
- Assess patients’ and clients’ health needs and diet
- Counsel patients on nutrition issues and healthy eating habits
- Develop meal plans, taking both cost and clients’ preferences into account
- Evaluate the effects of meal plans and change the plans as needed
- Promote better nutrition by speaking to groups about diet, nutrition, and the relationship between good eating habits and preventing or managing specific diseases
- Keep up with the latest nutritional science research
- Write reports to document patient progress
- Promoting nutritional advice via press, website content, e-learning tutorials and webinars, seminars, audio and video podcasts and social media;
- Liaising with media, e.g. journalists, radio, television and contributing to news reports and relevant programmes;
- Reviewing literature and undertaking market research and product surveys;
- Writing reports and publishing papers;
- Conducting dietary surveys, food research and clinical trials;
- Assess nutritional needs, diet restrictions and current health plans to develop and implement dietary-care plans and provide nutritional counseling.
- Consult with physicians and health care personnel to determine nutritional needs and diet restrictions of patient or client.
- Advise patients and their families on nutritional principles, dietary plans and diet modifications, and food selection and preparation.
- Counsel individuals and groups on basic rules of good nutrition, healthy eating habits, and nutrition monitoring to improve their quality of life.
- Monitor food service operations to ensure conformance to nutritional, safety, sanitation and quality standards.
- Coordinate recipe development and standardization and develop new menus for independent food service operations.
- Develop policies for food service or nutritional programs to assist in health promotion and disease control.
- Inspect meals served for conformance to prescribed diets and standards of palatability and appearance.
- Develop curriculum and prepare manuals, visual aids, course outlines, and other materials used in teaching.
To apply for this position, please click on the button below.