Customer Service Representative Jobs In NashikFebruary 22, 2017
Quality Assurance Executive Jobs In NashikFebruary 22, 2017
Jobs Safari one of the fastest growing and leading placement consultancies in Nashik is providing Office Associate Jobs in Nashik. To apply for the Office Associate Jobs in Nashik please read the below mentioned details carefully. The details about the Office Associate Jobs in Nashik are as below.
Hiring: Office Associate
Number Of Positions: 2
Experience: 0 to 1 years into Administration
Salary: Best in the Industry
Work Location: Nashik
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Greets customers of the department, or other personnel of the college, by phone, in person or through electronic media. Assesses customer needs and explains services, processes, procedures and guidelines. Handles requests/transactions or directs the person or matter to the proper sources. Assists in resolving problems and ensuring satisfactory customer service. Processes forms or applications to ensure accuracy and completeness; computes or verifies data, fees or payments, enters data and forwards or files paperwork.
- Forwards information by receiving and distributing communications; collecting and mailing correspondence; copying information.
- Maintains supplies by checking stock to determine inventory levels; anticipating requirements; placing and expediting orders; verifying receipt; stocking items; delivering supplies to work stations.
- Maintains equipment by completing preventive maintenance; troubleshooting failures; calling for repairs; monitoring equipment operation; monitoring and purchasing meter fund
- Maintains office schedule by picking-up and delivering items using automobile.
- Serves customers by backing-up receptionist; answering questions; forwarding messages; confirming customer orders; keeping customers informed of order status.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Uses a personal computer and a variety of office software applications including word processing, email, and file management. Creates documents in Word or uses predefined templates and form letters. Creates or maintains files in Excel. May create PowerPoint presentations and use Access or other databases.
- Operates office equipment such as printers, copy machines, fax machines. Serves as liaison with service and vendor personnel.
- Provides direct or indirect assistance to academic functions and services. This includes room or class scheduling, administration of student records, test administration and scoring, supporting counseling/advising services and general support to programs in all areas of the college.
- Enters information into Banner and/or other large and complex databases of department records and services, ensures the accuracy and completeness of the data, and generates reports or outputs as needed.
- Organize office and assist associates in ways that optimize procedures
- Sort and distribute communications in a timely manner
- Create and update records ensuring accuracy and validity of information
- Schedule and plan meetings and appointments
- Monitor level of supplies and handle shortages
- Resolve office-related malfunctions and respond to requests or issues
- Coordinate with other departments to ensure compliance with established policies
- Maintain trusting relationships with suppliers, customers and colleagues
- Perform receptionist duties when needed
- Receives mail or correspondence for the work unit or area. Opens or reviews correspondence and determines proper disposition.
- Maintains department supplies and inventories. Tracks status, orders, purchases, and maintains or distributes supplies as needed.
- Files documents and develops or modifies filing practices, including use of electronic rather than paper records.
- Coordinates, organizes, and takes minutes at meetings, and supports other department activities and functions. Schedules or obtains use of rooms and sets up rooms and equipment for use.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
To apply for this position, please click on the button below.