Nutritionist Jobs In NashikMarch 6, 2017
Administration Supervisor Jobs In NashikMarch 6, 2017
Jobs Safari one of the fastest growing and leading placement consultancy in Nashik is providing Physiotherapist Jobs in Nashik. To apply for the Physiotherapist Jobs in Nashik please read the below mentioned details carefully. The details about the Physiotherapist Jobs in Nashik are as below.
Experience: 1 to 2 year as Physiotherapist
Salary: Best in the industry
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Work with patients who have a range of conditions, including neurological, neuromusculoskeletal, cardiovascular and respiratory, sometimes over a period of weeks;
- Diagnose, assess and treat their physical problem/condition;
- Develop and review treatment programmes that encourage exercise and movement by the use of a range of techniques;
- Involve parents and carers in the treatment, review and rehabilitation of patients;
- Educate patients and their carers about how to prevent and/or improve conditions;
- Write patient case notes and reports and collect statistics;
- Helping patients recover from accident, illness or injury
- Organising physical exercise sessions
- Providing massages
- Supervising specialist therapies such as hydrotherapy, electrotherapy and aromatherapy
- Collecting statistics
- Writing reports
- Liaising with professionals such as doctors and nurses
- Providing education and advice about exercise and movement
- Keeping up to date with the latest advancements in the profession
- Liaise with other healthcare professionals, such as GPs, occupational therapists and social workers, to exchange information about the background and progress of Patients, as well as to refer patients who require other medical attention;
- Keep up to date with new techniques and technologies available for treating patients;
- Supervise student and junior physiotherapists and physiotherapy support workers;
- Be caring, compassionate and professional at all times;
- Manage clinical risk;
- Enthusiastic and positive attitude to working with patients with complex needs
- A reflective practitioner who is able to evaluate and modify treatment plans based on available evidence, clinical experience and the information provided by the patient.
- Ability to maintain professional boundaries and develop an effective working relationship with the patients and family members and other professionals.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills, both written and verbal.
- Developing treatment programmes
- Helping patients who have suffered injury or illness
- Rehabilitating very ill patients
- Writing case notes and reports
- Self motivating with an ability manage their own diary, work autonomously and adapt to a changing and variable caseload.
- A positive commitment to continuous professional development and an ability to identify their own learning needs
- Reasonable level of fitness so as to undertake the manual tasks required of a treating therapist
- Responsible attitude towards personal health and safety and that of others.
- Punctuality and good time-keeping.
- A working knowledge of IT
- A good team member
To apply for this position, please click on the button below.