Quality Supervisor Jobs In NashikFebruary 27, 2017
Fashion Designer Jobs In NashikFebruary 27, 2017
Jobs Safari one of the fastest growing and leading placement consultancies in Nashik is providing Purchase Assistant Jobs in Nashik. To apply for the Purchase Assistant Jobs in Nashik please read the below mentioned details carefully. The details about the Purchase Assistant Jobs in Nashik are as below.
Hiring: Purchase Assistant
Experience: 1 to 2 year into Purchase
Salary: Best in the industry
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Assists purchasing manager with placing orders and inventory control.
- Works with vendors/suppliers to follow up on delivery dates and back orders.
- Maintains current and accurate files of vendor prices in spreadsheets and accounting software.
- Assists take offs.
- Process material receivers
- Researches products and vendors by phone and internet.
- Confers with vendors to obtain product information such as price, availability and delivery schedule.
- Tracks the status of backorders and informs appropriate departments of any issues.
- Processes product returns and tracks credits.
- A purchase assistant is responsible for acquiring all the necessary supplies needed by the company to run its day to day activities and operations. These may include purchasing of paper, stationery, and computer devices etc.
- If the purchasing assistant is hired by a retail company, then he/she may also be responsible for assisting the senior executives or buyers of the company to help negotiate the best price from the manufacturer of the goods or items that are being bought.
- Doing market research, understanding and comparing prices etc. are some of the other major responsibilities for anyone who is working as a purchase assistant.
- A purchase assistant has another job responsibility of placing orders online or over the phone.
- Contacting with suppliers and maintaining a good relationship with them is also a part of the job of a purchasing assistant.
- Answering phones, keeping records or the items bought or the items due to be purchased are also some of the other responsibilities of a purchase assistant.
- Another job responsibility of a purchasing assistant is to check if there are any kinds of delays in shipping of the items ordered and make sure that everything reaches the company in time and in proper condition.
- Prepares departmental orders for goods and services; verifies for accuracy; sends to supplier.
- Reconciles orders; investigates and resolves discrepancies; bills to department account when received.
- Maintains accounts receivable file; prepares outside billings and cash receipts vouchers.
- Processes receiving information and approved billing payment; enters data into on-line inventory control program.
- Maintains computer inventory control system; monitors inventory; prepares any needed reports; reviews outstanding orders and initiates any necessary follow-up action.
- Prepares forms for screening government surplus property.
- Maintains accuracy of daily reports and managerial reports.
- Conducts research on product availability, vendors, pricing, and specifications.
- Reports equipment malfunctions; monitors equipment repairs to determine whether to continue repairs or replace.
To apply for this position, please click on the button below.