Recruitment Specialist Jobs In NashikFebruary 28, 2017
Medical Lab Technician Jobs In NashikFebruary 28, 2017
Jobs Safari one of the fastest growing and leading placement consultancies in Nashik is providing Purchase Coordinator Jobs in Nashik. To apply for the Purchase Coordinator Jobs in Nashik please read the below mentioned details carefully. The details about the Purchase Coordinator Jobs in Nashik are as below.
Hiring: Purchase Coordinator
Experience: 1 to 2 year into Purchasing
Salary: Best in the industry
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Process purchase requests by placing orders for a wide variety of goods and services and reviewing orders for quantity, specifications, delivery requirements, and compliance with established policies and procedures. Processes merchandise receipts, returns, credits, and interact extensively with staff, and vendors.
- Ability to successfully complete a wide variety of daily administrative purchasing duties (i.e. following up on orders; confirming delivery of PO’s; filing of documents; delivery of receipts; assisting with Munis issues; entry of receipts; resolution of order discrepancies, etc.)
- Responsible for recommendations of potential vendors for city purchases by researching sources of products and services to achieve cost savings. Under supervision, serves as liaison between vendors and the city.
- Perform research activities to determine a list of possible vendors
- Contact each vendor and take information regarding price, availability and quality of problems
- Arrange meetings with vendors and confer with them in order to provide them with requirements
- Confer with production managers to determine purchasing needs
- Make purchase orders and have them signed from production managers
- Assist in preparation of bidding documents and ensure that other documentation is in order
- Initiate contact with vendors to check availability of needed documents
- Ensure that the right amount of materials are delivered to the production pallet at the right time
- Utilize web-based ordering systems of various vendors and perform research to find alternate sources of supply. Review price quotations and related information for accuracy and compliance to City Purchasing Code.
- With direction from Purchasing Manager, reviews and approves orders for commodities and/or services when formal bids are not required.
- Expedite orders to ensure they meet the customer’s needs.
- Work with staff in other City departments to determine the procurement needs and requirements of internal customers.
- Assist Purchasing Manager in maintaining vendor lists, product information and purchase order records.
- Check shipments to ensure quality and quantity of purchased items
- Monitor all purchase requisitions and handle adjustments with vendors
- Process proof of delivery requests
- Handle limited inventory management activities
- Liaison with the accounting department to reconcile invoices and purchase orders
- Create reseller agreements and maintain ETAs for open orders
- Study and evaluate formal bids and make recommendations for awarding contracts
- Research pricing information and compare prices and quotations
- Assist in the procurement of grant awarded items and accountability of purchasing records for auditing purposes and asset record management of grant funded items. Interpret technical data, policy and regulatory information to plan and coordinate procurement of products and services for multiple City departments, to include but not limited to Police, Fire, Community Services, and Public Works.
- Assist with the disposition of City surplus owned items, equipment, and property per State Statutes. Work closely with departments to monitor vendor performance regarding quality, quantity, cost, and delivery.
- May conduct pre-bid meetings as the representative of the Purchasing Manager. May participate in bid and proposal review. Knows and comprehends the laws, ordinances, rules, and regulations governing the purchase of municipal commodities and services.
- Operates a variety of standard office equipment including a personal computer, facsimile machine, copier and calculator.
- Prioritizes own work.
- Makes recommendations for improvements to procurement and/or inventory procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.
To apply for this position, please click on the button below.