Travel Coordinator Jobs In NashikMarch 3, 2017
Logistics Coordinator Jobs In NashikMarch 3, 2017
Jobs Safari one of the fastest growing and leading placement consultancies in Nashik is providing Purchase Engineer Jobs in Nashik. To apply for the Purchase Engineer Jobs in Nashik please read the below mentioned details carefully. The details about the Purchase Engineer Jobs in Nashik are as below.
Hiring: Purchase Engineer
Experience: 2 to 4 year into Purchase
Salary: Best in the industry
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Analyze price proposals, financial reports, and other data and information to determine reasonable prices.
- Attend meetings, trade shows, conferences, conventions, and seminars to network with people in other purchasing departments.
- Formulate policies and procedures for bid proposals and procurement of goods and services.
- Maintain and review computerized or manual records of purchased items, costs, deliveries, product performance, and inventories.
- Monitor shipments to ensure that goods come in on time, and resolve problems related to undelivered goods.
- Negotiate, renegotiate, and administer contracts with suppliers, vendors, and other representatives.
- Prepare purchase orders, solicit bid proposals, and review requisitions for goods and services.
- Purchase the highest quality merchandise at the lowest possible price and in correct amounts.
- Research and evaluate suppliers, based on price, quality, selection, service, support, availability, reliability, production and distribution capabilities, and the supplier’s reputation and history.
- Review catalogs, industry periodicals, directories, trade journals, and Internet sites and consult with other department personnel to locate necessary goods and services.
- Develops specifications and performance test requirements to facilitate procurement of parts and equipment for aeronautical and aerospace products: Analyzes technical data, designs, preliminary specifications, manufacturing limitations, supplier facilities, and availability of parts and equipment.
- Consults with engineering personnel to establish performance criteria and specifications for manufacturing and testing.
- Investigates potential suppliers and recommends those most desirable.
- Advises company personnel, suppliers, and customers of nature and function of parts and equipment.
- Interviews supplier representatives regarding specifications, costs, inspection, and similar problems relating to parts and equipment.
- Arranges and participates in conferences between suppliers and engineers, purchasers, inspectors, and other company personnel to facilitate material inspection, substitution, standardization, rework, salvage, utilization, and economical procurement of parts and equipment installed in aircraft, spacecraft, or related products.
- Confer with staff, users, and vendors to discuss defective or unacceptable goods or services and determine corrective action.
- Monitor and follow applicable laws and regulations.
- Monitor changes affecting supply and demand, tracking market conditions, price trends, or futures markets.
- Evaluate and monitor contract performance to ensure compliance with contractual obligations and to determine need for changes.
- Interview vendors and visit suppliers’ plants and distribution centers to examine and learn about products, services, and prices.
- Write and review product specifications, maintaining a working technical knowledge of the goods or services to be purchased.
- Arrange the payment of duty and freight charges.
- Hire, train, or supervise purchasing clerks, buyers, and expediters.
- Study sales records and inventory levels of current stock to develop strategic purchasing programs that facilitate employee access to supplies.
- Analyze all suppliers in order to select the most suitable suppliers who are able to deliver high quality products at competitive pricing.
- Negotiate with suppliers on lead-time, cost and quality so as to obtain the maximum benefit for the company.
- Manage suppliers to meet objectives related to cost, delivery performance, schedule and quality.
- Develop purchasing or sourcing strategies based on portfolio analyses and supplier preferencing study.
- Define and maintain documented category and supplier strategies using market and competitive data.
- Liaise with suppliers on delivery schedule so as to ensure on-time deliveries of final product.
- Develop, implement and drive the procurement strategies in order to meet cost savings targets.
- Review and manage the supplier base to ensure consistency with the sourcing strategy.
- Perform regular performance review with suppliers to drive continuous improvements.
- Create monthly performance reviews and reports focusing on overall sourcing requirements.
- Ensure commercial, legal and contractual compliances in all the procurement transactions.
- Adopt appropriate supplier management methodologies and procurement strategies in purchasing to secure better prices.
- Train team on effective procurement processes and strategy.
- Coordinate with vendor on continuous quality improvement.
To apply for this position, please click on the button below.