Office Associate Jobs In NashikFebruary 22, 2017
Real Estate Agent Jobs In NashikFebruary 22, 2017
Jobs Safari one of the fastest growing and leading placement consultancies in Nashik is providing Quality Assurance Executive Jobs in Nashik. To apply for the Quality Assurance Executive Jobs in Nashik please read the below mentioned details carefully. The details about the Quality Assurance Executive Jobs in Nashik are as below.
Hiring: Quality Assurance Executive
Number Of Positions: 4
Experience: 1 to 2 years into Quality Assurance
Salary: Best in the Industry
Work Location: Nashik
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Devising and establishing a company’s quality procedures, standards and specifications
- Reviewing customer requirements and making sure they are met
- Working with purchasing staff to establish quality requirements from external suppliers
- Read engineering drawing and ability to use various measurement tools such as micrometers, calipers, profile projectors and CMM and others.
- Report on rejections and quality.
- Communicate with customers on the rejections and corrective actions.
- Handle out all the management reports.
- Ensure quality products are delivered to the customers.
- Delivery 100% quality products to customers’ at all time.
- Monitor of in-processed products in production area.
- Maintain quality instruments in QC room to check components.
- Minimize product rework or rejection and maintain zero rejection where possible.
- Ensure that QC room is always kept clean and tidy.
- Setting standards for quality as well as health and safety
- Making sure that manufacturing or production processes meet international and national standards
- Looking at ways to reduce waste and increase efficiency
- Defining quality procedures in conjunction with operating staff
- Setting up and maintaining controls and documentation procedures
- Draft quality assurance policies and procedures
- Interpret and implement quality assurance standards
- Evaluate adequacy of quality assurance standards
- Devise sampling procedures and directions for recording and reporting quality data
- Review the implementation and efficiency of quality and inspection systems
- Plan, conduct and monitor testing and inspection of materials and products to ensure finished product quality
- Document internal audits and other quality assurance activities
- Investigate customer complaints and non-conformance issues
- Collect and compile statistical quality data
- Analyze data to identify areas for improvement in the quality system
- Develop, recommend and monitor corrective and preventive actions
- Prepare reports to communicate outcomes of quality activities
- Monitoring performance by gathering relevant data and producing statistical reports
- Making suggestions for changes and improvements and how to implement them
- Using relevant quality tools and making sure managers and other staff understand how to improve the business
- Making sure the company is working as effectively as possible to keep up with competitors.
- Identify training needs and organize training interventions to meet quality standards
- Coordinate and support on-site audits conducted by external providers
- Evaluate audit findings and implement appropriate corrective actions
- Monitor risk management activities
- Responsible for document management systems
- Assure ongoing compliance with quality and industry regulatory requirements
To apply for this position, please click on the button below.