Recruitment Officer Jobs In NashikFebruary 27, 2017
Purchase Assistant Jobs In NashikFebruary 27, 2017
Jobs Safari one of the fastest growing and leading placement consultancies in Nashik is providing Quality Supervisor Jobs in Nashik. To apply for the Quality Supervisor Jobs in Nashik please read the below mentioned details carefully. The details about the Quality Supervisor Jobs in Nashik are as below.
Hiring: Quality Supervisor
Experience: 1 to 2 year
Salary: Best in the industry
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Prepare tender and contract documents, including bills of quantities with the architect and/or the client;
- Undertake cost analysis for repair and maintenance project work;
- Assist in establishing a client’s requirements and undertake feasibility studies;
- The preparation of Bills and Schedules of Quantities of materials, labour and services required in the construction and equipment of building, or engineering works.
- Visit building sites to monitor progress.
- Preparing tender and contract documents, including bills of quantities with the architect or the client.
- Preparation of specifications when required so to do.
- Undertaking costs analysis for repair and maintenance project work.
- Assisting in establishing a client’s requirements and undertaking feasibility studies.
- Performing risk and value management and cost control.
- Preparing and analysing costings for tenders.
- Perform risk, value management and cost control;
- Advise on a procurement strategy;
- Identify, analyse and develop responses to commercial risks;
- Prepare and analyse costings for tenders;
- Advising on procurement strategy.
- Identifying, analysing and developing responses to commercial risks.
- Allocating work to subcontractors.
- Providing advice on contractual claims.
- Analysing outcomes and writing detailed progress reports.
- Valuing completed work and arranging payments.
- Maintaining awareness of the different building contracts in current use;
- Understanding the implications of health and safety regulations.
- Allocate work to subcontractors;
- Provide advice on contractual claims;
- Analyse outcomes and write detailed progress reports;
- Value completed work and arrange payments;
- Areas requiring more specialized knowledge include: Offering advice on property taxation.
- Providing post-occupancy advice, facilities management services and life cycle costing advice.
- Assisting clients in locating and accessing additional and alternative sources of funds.
- Enabling clients to initiate construction projects.
- Advising on the maintenance costs of specific buildings.
- Maintain awareness of the different building contracts in current use;
- Understand the implications of health and safety regulations.
To apply for this position, please click on the button below.