Quality Assurance Executive Jobs In NashikFebruary 22, 2017
Recruitment Coordinator Jobs In NashikFebruary 22, 2017
Jobs Safari one of the fastest growing and leading placement consultancies in Nashik is providing Real Estate Agent Jobs in Nashik. To apply for the Real Estate Agent Jobs in Nashik please read the below mentioned details carefully. The details about the Real Estate Agent Jobs in Nashik are as below.
Hiring: Real Estate Agent
Number Of Positions: 5
Experience: 1 to 2 years into Property/ Real Estate Sales
Salary: Best in the Industry
Work Location: Nashik
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Provide guidance and assist sellers and buyers in marketing and purchasing property for the right price under the best terms
- Determine clients’ needs and financials abilities to propose solutions that suit them
- Intermediate negotiation processes, consult clients on market conditions, prices, mortgages, legal requirements and related matters, ensuring a fair and honest dealing
- Perform comparative market analysis to estimate properties’ value
- Present purchase offers to sellers for consideration.
- Confer with escrow companies, lenders, home inspectors, and pest control operators to ensure that terms and conditions of purchase agreements are met before closing dates.
- Interview clients to determine what kinds of properties they are seeking.
- Prepare documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds and leases.
- Coordinate property closings, overseeing signing of documents and disbursement of funds.
- Display and market real property to possible buyers
- Prepare necessary paperwork (contracts, leases, deeds, closing statements etc)
- Manage property auctions or exchanges
- Maintain and update listings of available properties
- Cooperate with appraisers, escrow companies, lenders and home inspectors
- Act as an intermediary in negotiations between buyers and sellers, generally representing one or the other.
- Promote sales of properties through advertisements, open houses, and participation in multiple listing services.
- Compare a property with similar properties that have recently sold in order to determine its competitive market price.
- Coordinate appointments to show homes to prospective buyers.
- Develop networks and cooperate with attorneys, mortgage lenders and contractors
- Promote sales through advertisements, open houses and listing services
- Remain knowledgeable about real estate markets and best practices
- Develops property listings by building rapport and reaching out to potential sellers; meeting potential sellers in community activities.
- Lists property by examining property; recommending improvements that will enhance salability; coordinating with appraisers to set a selling price; closing a contract.
- Develops buyers by meeting potential buyers in community activities; greeting drop-ins; placing advertisements; responding to inquiries.
- Deciding the method of sale, costs and inspection times with the property owner or seller.
- Analysing market pricing and trends and recommending a reserve or minimum selling price.
- Organising the listing and advertising of properties for sale.
- Meeting with buyers to understand their requirements in a property.
- Closes sales by understanding buyers’ requirements; matching requirements to listings; showing properties; demonstrating benefits; relaying offers; suggesting alterations; writing a contract.
- Updates job knowledge by studying listings; visiting properties; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional and community organizations.
- Locating and inspecting appropriate properties for purchase.
- Providing advice on conditions of sale.
- Conducting auctions, open houses or property inspections.
- Accomplishes brokerage mission by completing related results as needed. Skills/Qualifications: Understanding the Customer, Prospecting Skills, People Skills, Problem Solving, Motivation for Sales, Territory Management, Legal Compliance, Independence, Professionalism, Meeting Sales Goals, Negotiation.
To apply for this position, please click on the button below.