Recruitment Manager Jobs In NashikFebruary 24, 2017
Medical Director Jobs In NashikFebruary 24, 2017
Jobs Safari one of the fastest growing and leading placement consultancies in Nashik is providing Recruitment Executive Jobs in Nashik. To apply for the Recruitment Executive Jobs in Nashik please read the below mentioned details carefully. The details about the Recruitment Executive Jobs in Nashik are as below.
Hiring: Recruitment Executive
Number Of Positions: 2
Qualification: Bachelors’ in Human Resources
Experience: 1 to 3 years
Salary: Best in the Industry
Work Location: Nashik
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Proven working experience in recruiting
- Deep understanding of recruitment processes
- Proficiency in using applicant tracking systems (ATS), recruiting software and candidate databases
- Strong knowledge of candidates selection methods
- Previous experience with candidate sourcing tools and methods
- Excellent knowledge of area of expertise (market status, trends, best practices)
- Client focus along with relationship building skills
- Business acumen and market insight
- Effective negotiation, influencing and communication skills
- Integrity and confidentiality
- Visiting clients to build and develop relationships;
- Developing a good understanding of client companies, their industry, what they do, plus their work culture and environment;
- Advertising vacancies by drafting and placing adverts in a range of media, for example newspapers, websites, magazines;
- Using social media to advertise positions, attract candidates and build relationships with candidates and employers;
- Headhunting – identifying and approaching suitable candidates who may already be in work;
- Using candidate databases to match the right person to the client’s vacancy;
- Partner with customers to get a clear view on their strategic and financial objectives and hiring needs
- Devise and carry out a targeted research strategy
- Research into clients company, competitors and market place
- Map role criteria, define position description and document specifications
- Track and identify prospective candidates using a variety of channels
- Assess candidates to ensure qualification match, cultural fit and compatibility
- Receiving and reviewing applications, managing interviews and tests and creating a shortlist of candidates for the client;
- Requesting references and checking the suitability of applicants before submitting their details to the client;
- Briefing the candidate about the responsibilities, salary and benefits of the job in question;
- Preparing CVs and correspondence to forward to clients regarding of suitable applicants;
- Organizing interviews for candidates as requested by the client;
- Informing candidates about the results of their interviews;
- Negotiating pay and salary rates and finalizing arrangements between client and candidates;
- Offering advice to both clients and candidates on pay rates, training and career progression;
- Working towards and exceeding targets that may relate to the number of candidates placed, a value to be billed to clients or business leads generated;
- Reviewing recruitment policies to ensure effectiveness of selection techniques and recruitment programmes.
- Establishes recruiting requirements by studying organization plans and objectives; meeting with managers to discuss needs.
- Builds applicant sources by researching and contacting community services, colleges, employment agencies, recruiters, media, and internet sites; providing organization information, opportunities, and benefits; making presentations; maintaining rapport.
- Determines applicant requirements by studying job description and job qualifications.
- Attracts applicants by placing job advertisements; contacting recruiters, using newsgroups and job sites.
- Conduct confidential interviews, follow-up references and check credits
- Present shortlisted candidates and provide detailed profile summaries
- Offer guidance and facilitate the negotiation process through to its completion
- Follow up with clients and assist with the candidate’s transition and on-boarding process
- Network and build long-lasting client relationships
- Know your area of expertise (specialized industry or job function)
- Research and develop recruiting leads
- Determines applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants; analyzing responses; verifying references; comparing qualifications to job requirements.
- Arranges management interviews by coordinating schedules; arranges travel, lodging, and meals; escorting applicant to interviews; arranging community tours.
- Evaluates applicants by discussing job requirements and applicant qualifications with managers; interviewing applicants on consistent set of qualifications.
- Manages new employee relocation by determining new employee requirements; negotiating with movers; arranging temporary housing; providing community introductions.
- Improves organization attractiveness by recommending new policies and practices; monitoring job offers and compensation practices; emphasizing benefits and perks.
- Manages intern program by conducting orientations; scheduling rotations and assignments; monitoring intern job contributions; coaching interns; advising managers on training and coaching.
- Avoids legal challenges by understanding current legislation; enforcing regulations with managers; recommending new procedures; conducting training.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplishes human resources and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
To apply for this position, please click on the button below.