Sales Director Jobs In NashikFebruary 24, 2017
Recruitment Executive Jobs In NashikFebruary 24, 2017
Jobs Safari one of the fastest growing and leading placement consultancies in Nashik is providing Recruitment Manager Jobs in Nashik. To apply for the Recruitment Manager Jobs in Nashik please read the below mentioned details carefully. The details about the Recruitment Manager Jobs in Nashik are as below.
Hiring: Recruitment Manager
Number Of Positions: 2
Qualification: Bachelors’ in Human Resources
Experience: 1 to 3 years
Salary: Best in the Industry
Work Location: Nashik
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Designs, develops and maintain the recruitment process in the organization (including its description, recruitment measurement definitions, regular measurement reporting, taking proper actions to close gaps)
- Designs the selection matrix for choosing the optimum recruitment channel and recruitment source
- Explores the market best practices in the recruitment and staffing and implement appropriate best practices in the organization
- Builds a quality relationship with the internal customers and external recruitment agencies
- Monitors and constantly reduces the costs of the recruitment process
- Sets the social media communication strategy for different job profiles and functions in the organization
- Conducts job interviews for the managerial job positions (or key jobs in the organization)
- Monitors the labor legislation and implements required changes to keep the process compliant
- Manages and develops the team of HR Recruiters
- Acts as a single point of contact for managers regarding recruitment topics
- Designs training recruitment for HR Recruiters and line managers
- Collaborate with HR Director and hiring managers to constantly improve upon existing process and develop innovative strategies to recruit talent in a highly competitive market.
- Responsible for sourcing, screening, interviewing (by phone or in person), credential checking, extending job offer letters, administering new hire paperwork and on-boarding.
- Use traditional and non-traditional resources to identify and attract quality candidates such as job fairs, job boards, social media, databases, employee referrals and community networking events.
- Research and recommend new sources for the recruitment of active and passive candidates.
- Build networks to find qualified candidates.
- Review applicants to evaluate their qualifications and whether they meet the position requirements.
- Prepare weekly reports for clients to show tasks in progress, the number candidates searched, and the number of qualified candidates found.
- Proof read job descriptions and other related materials.
- Communicate employer information including benefits and pay to candidates and new hires.
- Assess applicant knowledge, skills, soft skills, experience and competencies.
- Prepare reports on employment activity, emerging trends and best practices.
- Conduct competition surveys.
- Build strong relationships with referral sources and candidates.
- Identify and create plan to market target universities for internships and new trainees.
To apply for this position, please click on the button below.