Zonal Sales Manager Jobs In NashikFebruary 27, 2017
Quality Supervisor Jobs In NashikFebruary 27, 2017
Jobs Safari one of the fastest growing and leading placement consultancies in Nashik is providing Recruitment Officer Jobs in Nashik. To apply for the Recruitment Officer Jobs in Nashik please read the below mentioned details carefully. The details about the Recruitment Officer Jobs in Nashik are as below.
Hiring: Recruitment Officer
Qualification: Bachelor’s in Human Resources or any relevant field
Experience: 2 to 4 year into Accounts
Salary: Best in the industry
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Establishes recruiting requirements by studying organization plans and objectives; meeting with managers to discuss needs.
- Builds applicant sources by researching and contacting community services, colleges, employment agencies, recruiters, media, and internet sites; providing organization information, opportunities, and benefits; making presentations; maintaining rapport.
- Determines applicant requirements by studying job description and job qualifications.
- To deliver effective recruitment solutions to all levels of the business in a timely and cost effective manner
- Work with hiring managers to further develop their direct hire model, ensuring they adopt the best strategy for each vacancy as well as attracting and selecting the best possible talent
- Deliver training and coaching to hiring managers on selection methods, and support them with interviewing and selection decisions as appropriate.
- Design and implementation of assessment processes aligned to the requirements of each role e.g. trade tests, situational judgement exercises, presentations, behavioural and competency based assessment.
- Manage relationships with external suppliers including recruitment agencies and advertising agencies, ensuring the best value and service is achieved within a set budget
- Building the external employer brand through various channels including social media platforms
- Deliver and further develop the full end to end recruitment and onboarding process, ensuring an excellent candidate and hiring manager experience is achieved at all times
- Production of metrics surrounding recruitment including timeframes, quality of hire and cost per hire.
- Leading recruitment and wider HR and talent projects to support the business’ goal of becoming an employer of choice
- To pro-actively maintain & always seek to improve recruitment procedures complying with statutory regulations
- Carry out such other duties as may reasonably be required within the job holder’s capability consistent with the Terms and Conditions of employment
- Attracts applicants by placing job advertisements; contacting recruiters, using newsgroups and job sites.
- Determines applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants; analyzing responses; verifying references; comparing qualifications to job requirements.
- Arranges management interviews by coordinating schedules; arranges travel, lodging, and meals; escorting applicant to interviews; arranging community tours.
- Evaluates applicants by discussing job requirements and applicant qualifications with managers; interviewing applicants on consistent set of qualifications.
- Manages new employee relocation by determining new employee requirements; negotiating with movers; arranging temporary housing; providing community introductions.
- Improves organization attractiveness by recommending new policies and practices; monitoring job offers and compensation practices; emphasizing benefits and perks.
- Manages intern program by conducting orientations; scheduling rotations and assignments; monitoring intern job contributions; coaching interns; advising managers on training and coaching.
- Work with hiring managers on recruiting planning meetings.
- Create job descriptions.
- Lead the creation of a recruiting and interviewing plan for each open position.
- Efficiently and effectively fill open positions.
- Conduct regular follow-up with managers to determine the effectiveness of recruiting plans and implementation.
- Develop a pool of qualified candidates in advance of need.
- Research and recommend new sources for active and passive candidate recruiting.
- Build networks to find qualified passive candidates.
- Post openings in newspaper advertisements, with professional organizations, and in other position appropriate venues.
- Utilize the Internet for recruitment.
- Avoids legal challenges by understanding current legislation; enforcing regulations with managers; recommending new procedures; conducting training.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplishes human resources and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
To apply for this position, please click on the button below.