Restaurant Supervisor Jobs In NashikFebruary 28, 2017
Purchase Coordinator Jobs In NashikFebruary 28, 2017
Jobs Safari one of the fastest growing and leading placement consultancies in Nashik is providing Recruitment Specialist Jobs in Nashik. To apply for the Recruitment Specialist Jobs in Nashik please read the below mentioned details carefully. The details about the Recruitment Specialist Jobs in Nashik are as below.
Hiring: Recruitment Specialist
Qualification: Bachelor’s in Human Resources or in any relevant field
Experience: 1 to 4 year into Recruitment
Salary: Best in the industry
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Analyzes the recruitment process performance, prepares the recruitment dashboards, presents dashboards, recommends changes to the recruitment process and implements changes
- Analyzes the performance of recruitment agencies, the cost per hire, time to hire and recommends changes and improvements
- Tracks the list of the recruitment agencies and their terms and conditions; introduces standardized terms and conditions for the recruitment vendors if possible
- Analyzes the recruitment software and recommends and implements changes to it
- Measures the performance of HR Recruiters and provides feedback to them
- Identifies difficult job vacancies and investigates the best recruitment approach for them
- Analyzes the recruitment software and implements changes and improvements
- Keeps the documentation of the recruitment process up to date
- Trains new HR Recruiters (induction program)
- Identifies passive and active candidates by leveraging a variety of recruitment resources such as job boards, social media, resume databases, job fairs and referrals; communicates and coordinates recruitment advertising.
- Initiates background checks and fingerprinting requests for University departments as needed; maintains strict confidentiality of clients and records.
- Maintains recruitment collateral inventory and facilitates the distribution of promotional materials, including flyers, brochures, trinkets and other recruitment materials.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- Establish a strong rapport with hiring managers at headquarters and in international field offices to understand their strategic staffing needs and fill vacancies in a timely manner. Ensure clear mutual understanding of staffing priorities and practical constraints. Guide the hiring managers through the recruitment process where needed.
- Manage communications between applicants, hiring managers and others to keep all parties apprised of the status of each search.
- Work with hiring managers to develop job descriptions and announcements, post advertisements in a variety of newspapers, list-serves, trade publications, networks, etc. including internationally focused sources. Recommend creative and alternative advertising venues and strategies.
- Review online applications, evaluate qualifications of both internal and external candidates, conduct prescreen interviews to analyze candidate experience and fit, coordinate pre-employment tests as needed, and develop a shortlist of potential candidates.
- Present fully-screened qualified candidates to hiring managers in a timely manner and coordinate interviews. Arrange travel and lodging (international and domestic) for applicants, as needed.
- Manage candidate interview results and selection decision with hiring manager. Provide candidates feedback on interview results as appropriate.
- Complete reference check and background checks on selected candidates, as requested.
- Participate in the offer process including negotiating offers with candidates.
- Prepare offer letter/employment agreement for signature.
- Liaise between new hires and human resources, ensuring submission of all documentation required.
To apply for this position, please click on the button below.