Regional Marketing Manager Jobs In NashikMarch 28, 2017
General Manager Jobs In NashikMarch 28, 2017
Jobs Safari, one of the fastest growing and leading placement agency in Nashik is providing Regional Human Resources Manager Jobs In Nashik. To apply for the Regional Human Resources Manager Jobs In Nashik. please read the below mentioned details carefully. The details about the Regional Human Resources Manager Jobs In Nashik are as below.
Hiring : Regional Human Resources Manager
Positions : 2
Qualifications : Graduation + MBA with relevant experience
Experience : 6-7 years
Salary : Best in Industry
Location : Nashik
Roles & Responsibilities
- Designs, plans, and implements regional human resources programs and policies, including staffing, compensation, benefits, visa/green card processing, employee relations, training, and health and safety programs. Ensures compliance with EEO, ADA, and OSHA guidelines
- Requires a bachelor’s degree in area of specialty and at least 7 years of experience in the field or in a related area. Familiar with a variety of the field’s concepts, practices, and procedures. Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
- Performs a variety of tasks. Leads and directs the work of others
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected. Typically reports to head of a unit/department
- Directs entire recruitment process for selection of high caliber candidates for exempt, non-exempt, and manufacturing positions to meet staffing plans and objectives. Administers multiple recruiting strategies – working with internal & external resources – from initial sourcing through assimilation for open positions.
- Provide program management and administration for SPX Flow Talent Management programs, specifically the SPX Flow Talent Review process, while developing and executing in house manager/employee leadership training, and employee development initiatives.
- Manages SPX Flow Performance Management Process. This will include: the goal deployment process, ensuring that all salaried employees have performance plans and reviews; coaching managers on content of review documentation; training on new performance plan development.
- Provides employee relations support to site management and employees to ensure complaints, discipline, performance management and corrective action procedures are handled in a fair, consistent and legally compliant manner.
- Works with designated managers, supervisors, and other HR team members to assure that customer requests for HR services are met timely, accurately and efficiently.
- Coordinate and manage the merit planning and salary administration process, including management of salary structures, job slotting and competitive benchmarking processes.
- Develops, revises, implements and communicates company policy, procedures and administrative practices.
- Forms solid working relationships, based on a thorough knowledge of the business, with General Managers, Operations Managers/Supervisors, and other key site managers (Engineering, Purchasing, Finance, Quality, Sales).
- Develops and hones expertise in HR functional areas. Seeks development opportunities to improve professional competencies and stays current on innovations in HR practices through benchmarking, networking and exposure to research/publications/professional associations.
- Champions the Great place to work enterprise initiative and leads the HR team in the development of activities to support.
To apply for this position please click on below Apply button.