7 Qualities To Look In A Candidate While HiringMarch 27, 2017
Regional Marketing Manager Jobs In NashikMarch 28, 2017
Jobs Safari, one of the fastest growing and leading placement agency in Nashik is providing Regional Sales Manager Jobs In Nashik. To apply for the Regional Sales Manager Jobs In Nashik please read the below mentioned details carefully. The details about the Regional Sales Manager Jobs In Nashik are as below.
Hiring : Regional Sales Manager Jobs
Positions : 2
Qualifications : Graduate + MBA with relevant experience
Experience : 2-5 years
Salary : Best in Industry
Location : Nashik
Roles & Responsibilities
- Accomplishes regional sales human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees in assigned districts; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
- Achieves regional sales operational objectives by contributing regional sales information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining regional sales system improvements; implementing change.
- Meets regional sales financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Establishes sales objectives by creating a sales plan and quota for districts in support of national objectives.
- Maintains and expands customer base by counseling district sales representatives; building and maintaining rapport with key customers; identifying new customer opportunities.
- Recommends product lines by identifying new product opportunities, and/or product, packaging, and service changes; surveying consumer needs and trends; tracking competitors.
- Implements trade promotions by publishing, tracking, and evaluating trade spending.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks.
- Accomplishes sales and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
To apply for this position please click on below Apply button.