Restaurant General Manager Jobs In NashikFebruary 23, 2017
Microbiologist Jobs In NashikFebruary 23, 2017
Jobs Safari one of the fastest growing and leading placement consultancies in Nashik is providing Residential Construction Manager Jobs in Nashik. To apply for the Residential Construction Manager Jobs in Nashik please read the below mentioned details carefully. The details about the Residential Construction Manager Jobs in Nashik are as below.
Hiring: Residential Construction Manager
Number Of Positions: 1
Qualification: Bachelors’ in Civil
Experience: 2 to 5 years
Salary: Best in the Industry
Work Location: Nashik
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Oversee and direct construction projects from conception to completion
- Review the project in-depth to schedule deliverables and estimate costs
- Oversee all onsite and offsite constructions to monitor compliance with building and safety regulations
- Schedule the project in logical steps and budget time required to meet deadlines.
- Determine labor requirements and dispatch workers to construction sites.
- Inspect and review projects to monitor compliance with building and safety codes, and other regulations.
- Interpret and explain plans and contract terms to administrative staff, workers, and clients, representing the owner or developer.
- Prepare contracts and negotiate revisions, changes and additions to contractual agreements with architects, consultants, clients, suppliers and subcontractors.
- Obtain all necessary permits and licenses.
- Direct and supervise workers.
- Study job specifications to determine appropriate construction methods.
- Select, contract, and oversee workers who complete specific pieces of the project, such as painting or plumbing.
- Coordinate and direct construction workers and subcontractors
- Select tools, materials and equipment and track inventory
- Meet contractual conditions of performance
- Plan the delivery of the project at hand.
- Manage the day-to-day working, utilisation, implementation and technical consultants engaged on client assignments. From ensuring the correct material turns up before a job, to explaining the work ethics and activities to colleagues.
- Report progress on projects by suitable media to sector management, maintain and update project reporting, checkpoints and financial reporting to a high standard.
- Plan and arrange visits to existing and new potential clients, ensuring every client receives sufficient support to enhance their relationships.
- Develop contacts with senior staff, directors, and other influential staff within each account during the implementation phase.
- Co-ordinate required support levels and training.
- Produce reports on each project at agreed intervals, and whenever substantive actions are required.
- Review the work progress on daily basis
- Prepare internal and external reports pertaining to job status
- Plan ahead to prevent problems and resolve any emerging ones
- Prepare and negotiate cost estimates, budgets, and work timetables
- Select appropriate construction methods and strategies
- Interpret and explain contracts and technical information to workers and other professionals
- Report on work progress and budget matters to clients
- Collaborate with architects, engineers, and other construction and building specialists
- Instruct and supervise construction personnel and activities onsite
- Respond to work delays and other problems and emergencies
- Select, hire, and instruct laborers and subcontractors
- Comply with legal requirements, building and safety codes, and other regulations
- Negotiate terms of agreements, draft contracts and obtain permits and licences
- Analyse, manage and mitigate risks
- Ensure quality construction standards and the use of proper construction techniques
To apply for this position, please click on the button below.