Security And Safety Officer Jobs In NashikFebruary 23, 2017
Residential Construction Manager Jobs In NashikFebruary 23, 2017
Jobs Safari one of the fastest growing and leading placement consultancies in Nashik is providing Restaurant General Manager Jobs in Nashik. To apply for the Restaurant General Manager Jobs in Nashik please read the below mentioned details carefully. The details about the Restaurant General Manager Jobs in Nashik are as below.
Hiring: Restaurant General Manager
Number Of Positions: 1
Qualification: Bachelor’s’ into Hospitality
Experience: 2 to 5 years
Salary: Best in the Industry
Work Location: Nashik
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Accomplishes restaurant human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
- Achieves restaurant operational objectives by contributing information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining system improvements; implementing change.
- Meets restaurant financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Coordinate the entire restaurant/hotel operation, including front-of-house and back-of-house
- Deliver superior guest services and ensure absolute customer satisfaction
- Respond efficiently to customer complaints
- Enforce and offer the best quality of products possible
- Organize and supervise shifts
- Appraise personnel’s performance and provide feedback to keep them upbeat and productive
- Estimate consumption, forecast requirements and maintain inventory
- Track compliance with sanitation and safety rules and regulations
- Control costs and cut waste
- Successfully promote and publicize the brand
- Nurture a positive working environment and lead by example as restaurant supervisor
- Track operations and start corrective actions
- Plans menus by consulting with chefs; estimates food costs and profits; adjusts menus.
- Controls costs by reviewing portion control and quantities of preparation; minimizing waste; ensuring high quality of preparation.
- Avoids legal challenges by conforming to the regulations of the alcoholic beverage commission.
- Maximizes bar profitability by ensuring portion control; monitoring accuracy of charges.
- Publicizes the restaurant by designing and placing advertisements; inviting food editors to review the restaurant; contacting local, regional, and national magazines with feature ideas; encouraging local businesses to hold social events at the restaurant.
- Take responsibility for the business performance of the restaurant;
- Analyse and plan restaurant sales levels and profitability;
- Organise marketing activities, such as promotional events and discount schemes;
- Prepare reports at the end of the shift/week, including staff control, food control and sales;
- Create and execute plans for department sales, profit and staff development;
- Set budgets or agree them with senior management;
- Plan and coordinate menus;
- Coordinate the operation of the restaurant during scheduled shifts;
- Recruit, train, manage and motivate staff;
- Respond to customer queries and complaints;
- Meet and greet customers, organise table reservations and offer advice about menu and wine choices;
- Maintain high standards of quality control, hygiene, and health and safety;
- Check stock levels, order supplies and prepare cash drawers and petty cash.
- Maintains safe, secure, and healthy environment by establishing, following, and enforcing sanitation standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations; securing revenues; developing and implementing disaster plans; maintaining security and sprinkler systems; maintaining parking lot and walkways.
- Maintains ambiance by controlling lighting, background music, linen service, glassware, dinnerware, and utensil quality and placement; monitoring food presentation and service.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
To apply for this position, please click on the button below.