Sales Engineer Jobs In NashikFebruary 28, 2017
Recruitment Specialist Jobs In NashikFebruary 28, 2017
Jobs Safari one of the fastest growing and leading placement consultancies in Nashik is providing Restaurant Supervisor Jobs in Nashik. To apply for the Restaurant Supervisor Jobs in Nashik please read the below mentioned details carefully. The details about the Restaurant Supervisor Jobs in Nashik are as below.
Hiring: Restaurant Supervisor
Qualification: Bachelor’s in Hospitality or Hotel/ Restaurant Management
Experience: 2 to 5 year into Accounts
Salary: Best in the industry
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Supervise and participate in kitchen and dining area cleaning activities.
- Resolve customer complaints regarding food service.
- Train workers in food preparation, and in service, sanitation, and safety procedures.
- Observe and evaluate workers and work procedures to ensure quality standards and service, and complete disciplinary write-ups.
- Assign duties, responsibilities, and work stations to employees in accordance with work requirements.
- Inspect supplies, equipment, and work areas to ensure efficient service and conformance to standards.
- Control inventories of food, equipment, smallware, and liquor, and report shortages to designated personnel.
- Recommend measures for improving work procedures and worker performance to increase service quality and enhance job safety.
- Perform personnel actions, such as hiring and firing staff, providing employee orientation and training, and conducting supervisory activities, such as creating work schedules or organizing employee time sheets.
- Schedule all activities for restaurant staff according to guidelines and ensure proper uniform of staff at all times and provide assist to all guest and administer all requirements for meals.
- Maintain all restaurant equipments and records and ensure compliance to all standards and perform work according to hotel policies and procedures.
- Supervise all kitchen and dining room activities and ensure optimal quality of all production and coordinate with guests to maintain optimal level of customer satisfaction and analyze all customer requirements and provide efficient response.
- Collaborate with manager to review all employee performance and provide training to increase all performance and monitor all guest requests efficiently to achieve all customer objectives and maintain knowledge on all liquor regulations.
- Analyze operational problems, such as theft and wastage, and establish procedures to alleviate these problems.
- Record production, operational, and personnel data on specified forms.
- Develop equipment maintenance schedules and arrange for repairs.
- Manage Service Staff. Assign, oversee and evaluate their work.
- Train newer or less experienced Sandwich Artists in their tasks and responsibilities.
- Implement inventory control standards.
- Inspect equipment and storage facilities throughout a shift to ensure that equipment is in proper working order.
- As needed, supervise food preparation to ensure that food safety and operations standards are maintained.
- Coordinate and supervise staff so that standards of cleanliness are maintained.
- Recommend promotion, transfer, or termination of employees under his/her supervision. May conduct written and verbal staff evaluations
- Perform various financial activities, such as cash handling, deposit preparation, and payroll.
- Purchase or requisition supplies and equipment needed to ensure quality and timely delivery of services.
- Specify food portions and courses, production and time sequences, and workstation and equipment arrangements.
- Estimate ingredients and supplies required to prepare a recipe.
- Forecast staff, equipment, and supply requirements, based on a master menu.
- Evaluate new products for usefulness and suitability.
- Compile and balance cash receipts at the end of the day or shift.
- Perform food preparation and serving duties, such as carving meat, preparing flambe dishes, or serving wine and liquor.
- Conduct meetings and collaborate with other personnel for menu planning, serving arrangements, and related details.
- Present bills and accept payments.
- Exhibit a cheerful and helpful manner while greeting guests and preparing their orders.
- Demonstrate a complete understanding of menu items and explain them to guests accurately.
- Use Point of Sale system/cash register to record orders and compute the amount of the bill. Collect payment from guests and make change.
- Perform Cash-In Procedure- accounting for all forms of money, bread, etc., during the shift.
- Prepare food neatly, according to formula, and in a timely manner.
- Greet and seat guests, and present menus and wine lists.
- Develop departmental objectives, budgets, policies, procedures, and strategies.
- Schedule parties and take reservations.
- Assess nutritional needs of patients, plan special menus, supervise the assembly of regular and special diet trays, and oversee the delivery of food trolleys to hospital patients.
To apply for this position, please click on the button below.