Travel Agent Jobs In NashikFebruary 24, 2017
Recruitment Manager Jobs In NashikFebruary 24, 2017
Jobs Safari one of the fastest growing and leading placement consultancies in Nashik is providing Sales Director Jobs in Nashik. To apply for the Sales Director Jobs in Nashik please read the below mentioned details carefully. The details about the Sales Director Jobs in Nashik are as below.
Hiring: Sales Director
Number Of Positions: 1
Experience: 3 to 5 years into Sales
Salary: Best in the Industry
Work Location: Nashik
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Proven sales executive experience, meeting or exceeding targets
- Previous experience as a sales executive, sales manager or sales and marketing director
- Ability to communicate, present and influence all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Proven ability to articulate the distinct aspects of products and services
- Proven ability to position products against competitors
- Demonstrable experience as head of sales, developing client-focused, differentiated and achievable solutions
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Determines annual unit and gross-profit plans by implementing marketing strategies; analyzing trends and results.
- Establishes sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products.
- Implements national sales programs by developing field sales action plans.
- Maintains sales volume, product mix, and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors.
- Establishes and adjusts selling prices by monitoring costs, competition, and supply and demand.
- Completes national sales operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Maintains national sales staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintains national sales staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Devising and implementing the company’s sales strategy.
- Setting revenue targets for the company and setting key performance indicators.
- Meeting with the sales managers on a monthly basis to assess company performance against KPI’s.
- Presenting sales results to the board on a quarterly and annual basis.
- Speaking at conferences and events about the company’s products and services.
- Implementing sales strategies across the company and monitoring effectiveness.
- Keeping a close eye on the sales activities of competitors and utilising ideas where appropriate.
- Overseeing performance management of under-performing sales staff.
- Working closely with the national accounts team in order to secure large accounts.
- Implementing a variety of new business initiatives to drive sales.
- Ensuring the organisation has an effective sales training programme.
- Working with members of the board on budgeting and planning.
- Negotiating agreements for contracts with customers and ensuring commerciality.
- Implementing an effective sales pipeline and lead tracking process.
- Ensuring the CRM is being used effectively and provides a competitive advantage.
- Implementing best practice in sales techniques throughout the department.
- Own and hit/exceed annual sales targets within assigned territory and accounts
- Develop and execute strategic plan to achieve sales targets and expand our customer base
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Partner with customers to understand their business needs and objectives
- Effectively communicate the value proposition through proposals and presentations
- Understand category-specific landscapes and trends
- Reporting on forces that shift tactical budgets and strategic direction of accounts
To apply for this position, please click on the button below.