Tourism Consultant Jobs In NashikFebruary 28, 2017
Restaurant Supervisor Jobs In NashikFebruary 28, 2017
Jobs Safari one of the fastest growing and leading placement consultancies in Nashik is providing Sales Engineer Jobs in Nashik. To apply for the Sales Engineer Jobs in Nashik please read the below mentioned details carefully. The details about the Sales Engineer Jobs in Nashik are as below.
Hiring: Sales Engineer
Experience: 1 to 3 year into Industrial or Technical Sales
Salary: Best in the industry
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Identifies current and future customer service requirements by establishing personal rapport with potential and actual customers and other persons in a position to understand service requirements.Provides product, service, or equipment technical and engineering information by answering questions and requests.
- Establishes new accounts and services accounts by identifying potential customers; planning and organizing sales call schedule.
- Prepares cost estimates by studying blueprints, plans, and related customer documents; consulting with engineers, architects, and other professional and technical personnel.
- Searching for new clients who might benefit from company products or services and maximising client potential in designated regions;
- Developing long-term relationships with clients, through managing and interpreting their requirements;
- Persuading clients that a product or service best satisfies their needs in terms of quality, price and delivery;
- Negotiating tender and contract terms and conditions to meet both client and company needs;
- Calculating client quotations and administering client accounts;
- Providing pre-sales technical assistance and product education;
- Working on after-sales support services and providing technical back up as required;
- Arranging and carrying out product training;
- Determines improvements by analyzing cost-benefit ratios of equipment, supplies, or service applications in customer environment; engineering or proposing changes in equipment, processes, or use of materials or services.
- Gains customer acceptance by explaining or demonstrating cost reductions and operations improvements.
- Submits orders by conferring with technical support staff; costing engineering changes.
- Develops customer’s staff by providing technical information and training.
- Complies with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation; anticipating future legislation; advising customer on product, service, or equipment adherence to requirements; advising customer on needed actions.
- Analysing costs and sales;
- Preparing reports for head office and keeping customer records;
- Meeting regular sales targets and coordinating sales projects;
- Supporting marketing activities by attending trade shows, conferences and other marketing events;
- Making technical presentations and demonstrating how a product meets client needs;
- Liaising with other members of the sales team and other technical experts;
- Helping in the design of custom-made products;
- Providing training and producing support material for other members of the sales team.
- Prepares sales engineering reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing sales information and engineering and application trends.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to sales engineering effectiveness by identifying short-term and long-range issues that must be addressed; providing information and commentary pertinent to deliberations; recommending options and courses of action; implementing directives.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
To apply for this position, please click on the button below.